t-128023-p-10 Is it wrong to lust for your hot cousin? [Flat] - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums

Is it wrong to lust for your hot cousin?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16

NetStalker
05-08-2002, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by icon

Marriage of first cousins is illegal in 30 US states, but is legal in the remaining 20, as well as Canada, Europe, and most of the rest of the world.

btw the marriage laws in Canada are provincial not federal. So I went and checked. First four I checked BC, Alberta ,Manitoba & Ontario it is ILLEGAL to marry a first cousin. I stopped checking after that. someone might want to look into NFLD I think they might be ok with it.

pZ II Birdy
05-08-2002, 06:14 PM
http://davi.20megsfree.com/images/cuzns.jpg

They are all 1st degree (daughters of my mom's sisters or brother - no cousins on my dad's side)

1st time i've seen any of them I was like 14, total time i've spent with them is ~1 month. Didnt see them grow up :p

Insane_Poodle
05-08-2002, 06:17 PM
omg birdy go **** them now

pZ II Birdy
05-08-2002, 06:45 PM
I'ma go see them in July till September ;)

No banging planed tho

icon
05-08-2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by NetStalker
btw the marriage laws in Canada are provincial not federal. So I went and checked. First four I checked BC, Alberta ,Manitoba & Ontario it is ILLEGAL to marry a first cousin. I stopped checking after that. someone might want to look into NFLD I think they might be ok with it.

The Constitution Act, 1867 divides jurisdiction over marriage between the federal government and the provinces. Under Section 91, the federal government has jurisdiction over who may marry whom, while under Section 92, the provinces have jurisdiction over the process of solemnization of marriages.

Federal legislation prohibits people from marrying if the are related linearly or as brother and sister, whether by whole blood, half blood or by adoption. Specifically: a woman may not marry her grandfather, father, grandson, son or brother. A man may not marry his grandmother, mother, granddaughter, daughter or sister.

2 examples can be found here:
Alberta (http://www3.gov.ab.ca/gs/information/vs/marriage/licenses.cfm)
Manitoba (http://www.gov.mb.ca/justice/family/chapter3.html)

Kowboy
05-08-2002, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by pZ II Birdy

They are all 1st degree (daughters of my mom's sisters or brother - no cousins on my dad's side)

1st time i've seen any of them I was like 14, total time i've spent with them is ~1 month. Didnt see them grow up :p

The pic on the far right: :bigthumb:

jerry
05-08-2002, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by SuperSniperX
Yah, I have some cute cousins.. but I've always been so close with them, that they are like sisters.. and I could never think of them any other way. Hell, My sister placed 5th and 4th in the Miss Michigan (Yah I know..bad state to be in for that) contest.. 2 years in a row. She would have won eventually, had she not gotten into a fight with other contestants, and stopped competing... She was also an Autoshow Model for Jeep and Mercedes. Now she is a Fire Fighter and Nurse. Again.. never had any bad thoughts about any of em... just can't picture em that way.

Of course, I have male cousins that use to tell me about the bad things they'd do to my sister. Bastards.

Ask Sarcastick.. he's seen a pic of her.

wow u really want us to believe shes hot dont u..

Witch
05-08-2002, 07:15 PM
Your cousin is only a human. Humans are meant to have sex. its just a norm that you don't have sex with someone in your family. but who the **** cares? If she is into it, do it. Just make sure that nobody knows since majority of people don't think like me :[

Kowboy
05-08-2002, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Witch
Your cousin is only a human. Humans are meant to have sex. its just a norm that you don't have sex with someone in your family. but who the **** cares? If she is into it, do it. Just make sure that nobody knows since majority of people don't think like me :[

Pretty much. I think I'd do a little fooling around if she were the one to initiate it. Actual sex (the Clinton definition) would still be out, too much risk of getting her knocked up. Then you're in a WORLD of **** :)

Bottom line, stick to BJ's and eating her out for "fun" or "practice" :D ;)

vivrant
05-08-2002, 07:41 PM
that aint how we do it on the westside

NAT Mav
05-08-2002, 07:47 PM
Chants:

"Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!...." :rofl:

Leech
05-08-2002, 07:48 PM
I have a cousin that was in playboy. Beat that.

aScotiA
05-08-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Leech
I have a cousin that was in playboy. Beat that. name?

NiceBoy
05-08-2002, 07:59 PM
omfg pics more more mor emore more!

Fidelio
05-08-2002, 08:04 PM
wtfs, 10 pages and no pic of this chick! :fight:

Ripper
05-08-2002, 08:38 PM
give us pic. omg best thread evar. Tw lives on

SuperSniperX
05-08-2002, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by -cyanide-

wow u really want us to believe shes hot dont u..

Yah.. I am really doing this so that you guys will like me, and be my friend.

Wasn't that you that posted as your sister... saying how you are a cool kid and all? ****ing loser.

Hole
05-08-2002, 10:17 PM
Leech's cousin is hot, I saw the pic. :o

Wren
05-08-2002, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by pZ II Birdy

hmmm

now that I have a picture of them

and a picture of you

and this thread as evidence

I'm debating whether or not to do some photoshopping and post some pics up around school

pZ II Birdy
05-08-2002, 10:27 PM
:lol: Wren

I wouldn't really care... nobody @ school knows them

and they look good... ;)