t-116559 TW Admins & Community: I Apologize---> [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

TW Admins & Community: I Apologize--->

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

FngrBANG
03-09-2002, 03:13 PM
Hiyas TW folks,

I would like to express my situation to everyone (who cares) over a matter that occurred in the middle of last week in which I found myself banned (a 1st) here at TW.

Being my usual ignert self, I decided to create a thread entitled: So, my friend, you are BOLD, but are you also...

This thread was another one'a my truly pointless pic escapades. Now, except for some backside shot of a morbidly fat-arsed hottie, I never intended to post any graphic nudity.

Here's where the damning evidence comes into play: I had been hot-linking pics of all sorts of ugly crap from this one web site. The webmaster of this site had over 150 pages (6 pics to a page) of pretty f00ked-up people pics. Now, at sometime over the course of me linking these pics this webmaster guy must've noticed his bandwidth startin' to crunch--which, naturally, must've pissed him off. My bad. I take full responsibility for initiating this (I should've known better being that this site had I_hate_you imbedded in its HTML addr). What was to happen next, though, was through no intentional action of my own.

This pissed-off webmaster, I'll call him "Bucktooth" for demonstrative purposes, decided to f*ck ol' FngrBANG over. Bucktooth decides to switch the images to which I had hot-linked. Of course, this all begins goin' down after I had gone to bed. All of the images I had posted began turning into huge-assed signs sayin' crap like "Tribalwars is full of ******s". These "new" images were replacing the old ones because this internet-savvy Bucktooth guy began removing the old images & replacing them with crap using the same URL and file name as the originals. I later learned that one of the "new" images was of some but-nekkid wrinkled old phart holdin' his schlong (which I truly regret not getting a chance to masturbate over)--hence, nudity--hence, FngrBANG=b4nz0rz.

I get up the next morning and no-can-access the TW forums. I hear about what happenned in IRC and I figure, "Yep, I let myself get boned by Bucktooth." So I figure I'm on a 24-hour ban for posting nudity (even though I didn't). I deserved it. However, just yesterday (>24hours) I try to get into the forums again and no-can-access. So I'm thinkin', "Hmmm, somebody at TW is truly pissed at me."

Now, I'm up here at w3rk, accessing through a dial-up connect (probably the only reason I can post at the moment), hoping to get the chance to set my side of the story straight and to apologize for my actions.

So here it is in a nutshell: I'd like to express my sincerest apologies to the TW admins for any inconveniences I may have caused. I'd like to additionally apologize to them for my not thinking before hot-linking from the same site over & over & over again. I'd also like to apologize to the TW community for causing some wrinkly old gomer to appear with pud in hand (unless some of you were really into that sorta' thing).

So, might the TW admins find it within your :heart:'s to drop any IP block/ban you may have on me so's I can get back to driving people nutz the old-fashioned way? I'm sorry I'm such a tard...

And one more thing while I have the chance to say it (cuz I hope he's watchin'):

:fu:F*CK YOU BUCKTOOTH!:fu:

Thank you for your time (*except for Bucktooth)...

Leech
03-09-2002, 03:14 PM
ok

aScotiA
ratoraskninikia?

JohnnyX
BAN
for circumventing original ban

gratefuldead493
03-09-2002, 03:15 PM
ur pretty good at making **** up.

emulov
03-09-2002, 03:16 PM
wow

Apothem
03-09-2002, 03:16 PM
you seriously could have summed that up in about 1 paragraph.

wozzeck
03-09-2002, 03:17 PM
Seriously.

shine
03-09-2002, 03:17 PM
cool

Leech
03-09-2002, 03:18 PM
yeah seriously

emulov
03-09-2002, 03:21 PM
7 of the first 9 responces were 2 or less words

Leech
03-09-2002, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by emulov
7 of the first 9 responces were 2 or less words

thanks

emulov
03-09-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Leech

thanks

Anytime

Yobol
03-09-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by [Khorne]Johnny X
BAN
for circumventing original ban

Apothem
03-09-2002, 03:24 PM
i'm kind of in awe that tw is that important to him as to type an 8 paragraph apology.

gratefuldead493
03-09-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Apothem
i'm kind of in awe that tw is that important to him as to type an 8 paragraph apology.

do a line of coke u ******. and then say ur not addicted. yeah, yeah i think that will help.

Diabolus
03-09-2002, 03:26 PM
I say unban him and ban orbital instead

Colosus
03-09-2002, 03:27 PM
I banned him and subsequently unbanned him. It was my fault that it lasted more than 24 hours. I actually went outside and got stuck there all day.

Yankee
03-09-2002, 03:28 PM
what REALLY happened

you ****ed up
you got banned
somehow you got unbanned
we NEVER cared

Skibbi9
03-09-2002, 03:28 PM
Atleast it was a nice apology, unlike some other fags.