t-116089 The woman I work with won't stop saying smegma... [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

The woman I work with won't stop saying smegma...

Pages : [1] 2

K-Rex
03-07-2002, 04:53 PM
Really ****ing disgusting, she is also describing what it is and and telling me she is going to name a shoe after it.

:razz:

Bad_CRC
03-07-2002, 04:53 PM
lets trade jobs. that sounds fun. :)

free
03-07-2002, 04:54 PM
nasTY

Tigran
03-07-2002, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by K-Rex
Really ****ing disgusting, she is also describing what it is and and telling me she is going to name a shoe after it.

:razz:

You work with Monica Lewinsky???

K-Rex
03-07-2002, 04:59 PM
It's very interesting being one of three artists in the art department of a large company. No one ****s with us because they don't understand what is takes to be an artist and we are in the very back of the building. Our office is huge with the overhead lights off and lots of cool decorations and lamps around (even half naked lady pictures).

I did a very cool Michael Vick poster today that I'm getting autographed, that will be about the tenth poster of a major sports star that I have autographed (designed about 25 in all though).

And I **** in my trash cans all day long....eeeeeeeeee

CrazyLEG
03-07-2002, 05:00 PM
Aren't all artist gay?

K-Rex
03-07-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Tigran


You work with Monica Lewinsky???

No, much skinnier and cooler woman than that fat cum bucket.

K-Rex
03-07-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by CrazyLEG
Aren't all artist gay?

No, your thinking of theater actors and dancers.

aegisalpha
03-07-2002, 05:01 PM
Um. that's not cool.

WTF?

Grand Masta D
03-07-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by K-Rex
It's very interesting being one of three artists in the art department of a large company. No one ****s with us because they don't understand what is takes to be an artist and we are in the very back of the building. Our office is huge with the overhead lights off and lots of cool decorations and lamps around (even half naked lady pictures).

I did a very cool Michael Vick poster today that I'm getting autographed, that will be about the tenth poster of a major sports star that I have autographed (designed about 25 in all though).

And I **** in my trash cans all day long....eeeeeeeeee

**** Vick, he should have stayed at VT for another year.

DipStick
03-07-2002, 05:02 PM
Does she say it like Dr.Evil says Magma in Austin Powers?

If not...it could be worse.

DipStick
03-07-2002, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by CrazyLEG
Aren't all artist gay? :fu:

Neckhole
03-07-2002, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by CrazyLEG
Aren't all artist gay?

Arent you an artist too? :)

CaptainZero
03-07-2002, 05:03 PM
I have no idea what smegma is...

CrazyLEG
03-07-2002, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Neckhole
Arent you an artist too? :)

Nope Engineer :p

free
03-07-2002, 05:03 PM
smegma is the gunk that collects under the uncircumsized head of a penis

CrazyLEG
03-07-2002, 05:04 PM
:sick:

K-Rex
03-07-2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Grand Masta D


**** Vick, he should have stayed at VT for another year.

He couldn't stand getting ***** slapped by my Seminoles another year, and heh, he's still a real big name and the poster is very cool.



Originally posted by CaptainZero
I have no idea what smegma is...

www.google.com

K-Rex
03-07-2002, 05:06 PM
http://www.cirp.org/library/normal/wright1/Fig1.gif

free
03-07-2002, 05:08 PM
meatus :lol: