t-112875 Selections from a young BeavisNuke's Journal [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

Selections from a young BeavisNuke's Journal

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

BeavisNuke
02-20-2002, 11:58 PM
Not edited for spelling or grammar

March 5, 1993
Ah... my new journal. Ah... a fresh start of begginnings and misspellings. A time of farts... a time of flatuelates. I'm writing because Jack, my stepfather, just laid an A-bomb. I'm going to be more formal and grown-up when writing in my journal now. I am going to speak & write from my heart, not my head. I have acommplished many things these past few months. I am on the student council, safety patrol, I'm in the fifth-grade musical, Little Mary Sunshine, and I am going to Washington, D.C. on march 11. these are all great acommplishments for me. I am learning to grow up every day.

March 7, 1993
And now I begin the countdown to you know what. I have a feeling I'll remember it for the rest of my life. Only about 3 more days. I have a feeling it's one of those places that I'll want to live there forever. Mom said that if I don't go, she'll buy me a Sega CD and any amount of games for it. I'm still deciding which one's better, Sega CD or Washington DC. Mom was proud of me when she dragged me to this steakhouse for a surprize birthday party and I ate my tough chicken sandwich without complaining. It's pretty hard to be surrounded by old hags (pardon me) for 3 hours.

March 9, 1993
I just found out that I have to kiss Amanda Standish's hand in the play! I got my script today. I kinda don't want to be in it. I have a lot of lines and I have to memorize a lot of songs. The part of Little Mary Sunshine was taken by this girl who didn't even try out for her. Other day-breaking stories include a girl named Tracy. I went up against her in an adj. contest. Her little sister, who was two years old, died of heart failure. That's all I really know. Another late-breaking saga is that, (I'm not really supposed to be writing this but hey, what the heck) Jeff's parent's are getting a divorce because his dad had an affair, supposedly. I'm also pretty worried about the social studies test tomorrow. I forgot to bring my book home. I'll get what I get, I guess. Also, I came in first two times in track & field in P.E. Everybody made excuses as to why I did, though.

to be continued?

blazore
02-20-2002, 11:59 PM

Code4
02-21-2002, 12:00 AM
:wave:

Ickz
02-21-2002, 12:02 AM
:huh:

Leech
02-21-2002, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Blazore

sex god

Austforbeer
02-21-2002, 12:05 AM
"I am on the student council, safety patrol, I'm in the fifth-grade musical, Little Mary Sunshine"

BUH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rofl:

BeavisNuke
02-21-2002, 12:06 AM
dude gimme a break I didn't pick the musical :(

they made me play the requisite "old guy..." I think he was austrian.

Digital Night
02-21-2002, 12:06 AM
Can we get BN's title changed to 'safety patrol'?

BeavisNuke
02-21-2002, 12:09 AM
March 12, 1993
Antony, Danny, Corey, and I are playing truth or dare. Antony is saying I'm ugly. I don't think I'm ugly, but I don't think I'm a male model. They're sayin' stuff like "would you hump glass?" Well anyway, I hardly got any sleep last night on the train. The weather in D.C. is supposed to be a blizzard. I hope there's going to be snow on the ground tomorrow morning. I went to see the Capitol, Lincoln Memorial, Ford Theatre, and Arlington Semetary where JFK is buried. I also saw the tomb of the Unknown Soldier. There was a guy who was talkin' to thin air. Pretty wierd, huh? Well, I gotta go because we're gonna get in trouble.

Digital Night
02-21-2002, 12:13 AM
:rofl: "would you hump glass"

keep em commin beav

duenna
02-21-2002, 12:14 AM
}-)

BeavisNuke
02-21-2002, 12:16 AM
March 15, 1993
I am writing in the most uncomfortable position on earth. People are trying to build tents and are walking by. I am on the dirty train floor. I can't wait to get home. I miss my parents. Today was the hardest day to wake up. I was the first one ready. I suspect I might get an award. It's for the best behaved. Mr. Raley is very mad because Tom is fooling around. Matt is reading what I write. We went to the Washington Monument. Mr. Raley said that it could tip over if somebody leaned to one side. He was only kidding. Now Drew is reading what I write, too. We played in the snow after the Washington monument. I got creamed. I felt like I was going to blow chunks after it. Mr. Raley put ice down my shirt. See ya when I see ya :)

Inbred
02-21-2002, 12:18 AM
March 13, 1993
Antony, Danny, Corey, and I are playing truth or dare. Antony keeps rubbing up against me, I dont know why but I think I liked it. I had to leave the game though because
(I shouldnt be writing this) it made my pants fit funny.

Leech
02-21-2002, 12:19 AM
"the best behaved"

rofl

MST3K-rules
02-21-2002, 12:20 AM
Only little girls keep diaries .... though it is reassuring to know that there was one other person besides me who bought a sega cd.

Austforbeer
02-21-2002, 12:21 AM
In all seriousness, I'm working a 12 hour day because my work computer sux and I'm severly pissed, but this thread has made me laugh my ass off.

Safety Patrol, that's just hysterical.

BeavisNuke
02-21-2002, 12:21 AM
March 21, 1993
We found a snake on the porch today. It was dead. Jack thought it was rubber. We ended up cutting it in half to see if it was real! Jack cut it in the tail, head, and middle. We still don't positively know if it's real. I think it is. Jack's parents came over for brunch at 12:30. We went to Charley's Crab. It was really good food. The guy who owns it is missing. He got lost in the big storm a few days ago. I went over to Drew's house at 4:00. We played Street Fighter II there. Mom doesn't think Drew is so graet. I think he's pretty cool.

BeavisNuke
02-21-2002, 12:23 AM
dude saftey patrol was a big deal. ;)

You had to have a certain GPA, then you could stand at a pre-designated spot every day after school and make sure the kids didn't run. I made those ****ers WALK.

Code4
02-21-2002, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by BeavisNuke
March 21, 1993
We found a snake on the porch today. It was dead. Jack thought it was rubber. We ended up cutting it in half to see if it was real! Jack cut it in the tail, head, and middle. We still don't positively know if it's real. I think it is.

how do you not no for sure if a snakes real when you cut it open?

BeavisNuke
02-21-2002, 12:24 AM
I don't know, go back in time and ask me.