t-101204 Why everyone who complains is a n00b [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

Why everyone who complains is a n00b

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Insane_Mike
12-28-2001, 04:59 PM
What is with everyone complaining on how bad T2 is? I think I may have the answer in several brief points:

1. They cannot transfer easily between games. They still crave CS and its "awesome" graphics and gameplay

2. They pub. When they accidentaly shoot someone they get kicked. Likewise, when someone shoots them, they vote to kick them. I classify these persons as a brand-new term "newbies."

3. They are so mad at T2's "unbalanced gameplay" that they forget to look for a tribe. (That's what the yellow is next to a guy's name.)

4. They completely miss the fact that Tribes 2 is revolutionary in the fact that there is a completely integrated community. I don't see any other games with a built-in news, forums, email, chat, and browser. Tribes 2 would be a lot more successful if all of those people CS was attracting saw the light.

5. They suck

End of story. Any complaints? Email them to complaints@llamasinc.org

Sift
12-28-2001, 05:00 PM
What does T2 have to do with CS?

antareus
12-28-2001, 05:00 PM
You tell them, Insane_Mike.

BeavisNuke
12-28-2001, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by antareus
You tell them, Insane_Mike.

Kharn353
12-28-2001, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Sift
What does T2 have to do with CS? I was wondering the same thing.

:lol:

Theta
12-28-2001, 05:05 PM
Please, for the love of God, close new registrations. I'll even donate to TW just to close new registrations.

Scourge
12-28-2001, 05:05 PM
where's the :newbie:

Insane_Mike
12-28-2001, 05:07 PM
Well, I view CS as completely unbalanced, mostly because of the few weapons that are actually useful and the cheaters. No not hackers, cheaters. Hackers is a respectable title such that they create their own. Not leech them off of some lame site. CS also currently has the most players and has taken them from UT and Q3. :( I have a couple to add.

6. They complain that there aren't any cheats.

7. They complain that its not like CS. Trust me guys, that's a good thing.

8. They complain it doesn't require any teamword what-so-ever. Think again.

I'm sorry, I may be downplaying CS a bit too much. Yes, it was a good game. But now whenever I think of it, the word "monotonous" somehow pops into my head.

Maniacal
12-28-2001, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Insane_Mike
What is with everyone complaining on how bad T2 is? I think I may have the answer in several brief points:

1. They cannot transfer easily between games. They still crave CS and its "awesome" graphics and gameplay

most of the t2 h8ers here are t1 vets, and hate it b/c is sucks, and pales in comparission of its predecessor. it has nothing to do with CS. idiot.

2. They pub. When they accidentaly shoot someone they get kicked. Likewise, when someone shoots them, they vote to kick them. I classify these persons as a brand-new term "newbies."

"They pub"

WELL DUH. again, a truly idiotic statement. but your probably right, dynamix shouldnt have even included the ability to "pub" only competition b/c we know pubbing is not potentially fun or entertaining or anything like that :rolleyes:

3. They are so mad at T2's "unbalanced gameplay" that they forget to look for a tribe. (That's what the yellow is next to a guy's name.)

you are in the wrong forum, buddy.

4. They completely miss the fact that Tribes 2 is revolutionary in the fact that there is a completely integrated community. I don't see any other games with a built-in news, forums, email, chat, and browser. Tribes 2 would be a lot more successful if all of those people CS was attracting saw the light.

t1 had in game chat(irc) that you could even use OUTSIDE of the game!! but of course, the t2email, and forums ARE L33T OMG....:rolleyes:

the fact that has community features does not save that fact that has inferior gameplay. You could have ZERO community features and still build a game w/ kickass gameplay that will keep people playing.

5. They suck

End of story. Any complaints? Email them to complaints@llamasinc.org

Sift
12-28-2001, 05:09 PM
Okay. As long as you understand that T2 isn't the sequel to CS.

Insane_Mike
12-28-2001, 05:09 PM
/action is posting this from an iMac

/action needs prayers, desperately

Theta
12-28-2001, 05:10 PM
But now whenever I think of it, the word "monotonous" somehow pops into my head.

Hey, that's the same thing that pops into my head when I think of T2.

Kharn353
12-28-2001, 05:10 PM
Well, I view CS as completely unbalanced, mostly because of the few weapons that are actually useful and the cheaters. No not hackers, cheaters. Hackers is a respectable title such that they create their own. Not leech them off of some lame site. CS also currently has the most players and has taken them from UT and Q3. :( I have a couple to add.

6. They complain that there aren't any cheats.

7. They complain that its not like CS. Trust me guys, that's a good thing.

8. They complain it doesn't require any teamword what-so-ever. Think again.

I'm sorry, I may be downplaying CS a bit too much. Yes, it was a good game. But now whenever I think of it, the word "monotonous" somehow pops into my head. you forgot

9. I don't know ****, I didn't know that all the people bashing T2 couldn't have played CS since they were too busy playing Tribes 1.

MiNiOn
12-28-2001, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Sift
Okay. As long as you understand that T2 isn't the sequel to CS.

Scud411
12-28-2001, 05:13 PM
Arent you complaining about complaining "n00bs"?

Insane_Mike
12-28-2001, 05:14 PM
CS doesn't have anything to do with CS except for the fact that CS attracts all of the possible gamers. I wouldn't really consider T1 vets "vets" if they don't support T2. Hmmm, 5150, =V=, and GoD- were all from T1, and they love it. Somehow, they win and don't hate T2. I don't understand. Maybe I should seek medical help immediately.

And Theta, try switching your armor and weapons. That's what those nifty little things called "inventory stations" are for.

Kharn353
12-28-2001, 05:15 PM
CS doesn't have anything to do with CS The intelligence is astounding!

Kharn353
12-28-2001, 05:16 PM
Hmmm, 5150, =V=, and GoD- were all from T1, and they love it. You really don't understand at all do you.

El Smack
12-28-2001, 05:17 PM
Date Registered: 10-22-2001

w00t insane... you tell em.

Jackass.

MiNiOn
12-28-2001, 05:18 PM
CS doesn't have anything to do with CS except for the fact that CS attracts all of the possible gamers.
Damnit Kharn... beat me to it. :D

I wouldn't really consider T1 vets "vets" if they don't support T2. Hmmm, 5150, =V=, and GoD- were all from T1, and they love it. Somehow, they win and don't hate T2.

UHHH... you been in a cave?