Why everyone who complains is a n00b

5150 quit because none of the true T1 vets bothered to challenge them because of the poor framerates etc etc etc they were getting. 5150 quit because they were too good. Vanguard only capped once against them in 24 maps. That was basically the reason they quit. Some 5150 people are still addicted to T2. Notice how Bourbon volunteered to lead the US West team. I'm sure he hates this game. I do use mIRC and I do for the most part use outside communication tools. But T2's integration is very beginner friendly. And yes, I did play T1 and yes, I was good. I never bothered to join a tribe because... I don't know. Quit playing UltraXL and go back to base ;)

I have an idea.

Maybe you should ask TRD why he and his team stopped playing, instead of telling him why?

So you are telling everyone not to pub and get on a team, and yet the whole time you played T1, you were never on one?

Insane_Mike said:
5150 quit because none of the true T1 vets bothered to challenge them because of the poor framerates etc etc etc they were getting. 5150 quit because they were too good. Vanguard only capped once against them in 24 maps. That was basically the reason they quit. Some 5150 people are still addicted to T2. Notice how Bourbon volunteered to lead the US West team. I'm sure he hates this game. I do use mIRC and I do for the most part use outside communication tools. But T2's integration is very beginner friendly. And yes, I did play T1 and yes, I was good. I never bothered to join a tribe because... I don't know. Quit playing UltraXL and go back to base ;)
Im sorry but you are just repeadidly moronic. A fucking 5150 member is posting on this thread...you think he knows?

Well, RedDread has spoken. He does have a point. T1 was a good game, I just don't see why most people don't like T2. I would hope that every sequel wasn't excatly like the first game. If it was, we would still be playing Wolfenstein... wait minute. I surely think T2 turned out the best it could. Enough of T1 with a new interface. Ack, I just wanted to post a reminder. Now I started fucking with people, then the fuck me back. What are we getting into? RedDread?

Insane_Mike said:
#1, note the sarcasm dripping off of TRD's 2 posts, this is the leader of 5150, maybe that will get through to you (not likely)
2. Bourbon was chosen early October, like Unamed (USE), now both 5150 and SES are not playing T2, figure something out yet?
3. TRD, before you go, this has been bugging me for awhile, how long do you plan to keep supplying TWL with the prize money for the t2 ladder since you guys aren't competing on the ladder anymore. (Like, is there a point where if there is almost no competition/very few teams left on the ladder, will you pull the money?)

You know, all "good" players in T1 had things called scripts. These scripts let you choose your inventory selection *before* you entered the station, these scripts let ppl ski w/o destroying their keyboard. Of course, you would know this since you were obviously a very good UltraXL T1 player ( :rofl: ).

Insane_Mike said:
Well, RedDread has spoken. He does have a point. T1 was a good game, I just don't see why most people don't like T2. I would hope that every sequel wasn't excatly like the first game. If it was, we would still be playing Wolfenstein... wait minute. I surely think T2 turned out the best it could. Enough of T1 with a new interface. Ack, I just wanted to post a reminder. Now I started fucking with people, then the fuck me back. What are we getting into? RedDread?

STFU

Insane_Mike said:
I surely think T2 turned out the best it could

LOL, how wrong you are, I think you should talk to some of the old Devs around here that have several stories of how fucked the development was... DB would be a good example if he is here.

What is 5150? It blanked my mind. Keep in mind that T2 requires more strategy i.e. vehicles. Even though only n00bs bother with these. It's something new. T1 did have quite a few sensor bugs etc etc. Little things. Now T1 and T2 are nearing perfection. Very few bugs left. For those of you who have lost all hope in T2. Try Base++. Very fun. It makes T2 what it "should have been." I like it every once in awhile.

I still play T1 very frequently because its fun. I played last night, and the night before. I haven't played T2 in a couple of months. T2 public play isn't very fun. Maybe Base++ will improve that, but I doubt they can script out the UEs.

Insane_Mike said:
What is 5150? It blanked my mind. Keep in mind that T2 requires more strategy i.e. vehicles. Even though only n00bs bother with these. It's something new. T1 did have quite a few sensor bugs etc etc. Little things. Now T1 and T2 are nearing perfection. Very few bugs left. For those of you who have lost all hope in T2. Try Base++. Very fun. It makes T2 what it "should have been." I like it every once in awhile.

stop throwing around the term "n00b"....its getting really stupid

Vehicles are useful. I just using it as an example. Such as bombers with TGs. Most people who bothered to get good enough at piloting know what I mean.

I think that for the most part, the majority of people who complain about T2 just are stupid fuken no-name newbies anyway.

Insane_Mike said:

More of, if you've lost all hope in T2, wait for Legends. Vehicles don't necessarily make for more strategy. The only significant reason there would be any additional strategy would be because instead of 10 players per team, there are 12 or 16. Preaching about strategy is quite useless, a large number of people have been top 10/20 in T1, T2, or both at their 'high points' . Take a look at the teams on the TWL teams, look at the few who would have actually been competitive (top 10 or 20) during T2's high point several months ago, some were there at that point, others have since formed with the remnants of some of those teams, or formed when they were ready.

TRD isn't new to this game. He isn't complaining. He does have a point. T1 pubbing is more fun. T2 pubbing is tainted by servers like Houston Vehicles. T2 is resorting to pick-ups. They are very fun, don't get me wrong. Everyone who gets UE's should email me at insanemike_@hotmail.com I am willing to help. Just don't make my mailbox overflow. Too late ;)

Back