[Recipe] Strawberry Banana Milkshake [Pics]

Ravyn

Veteran XV
Just put together a mighty tasty milkshake of the strawberry banana persuasion.. thought I would share, in hopes of inspiring others to venture into the realm of milkshakes and the endless possibilities therein.

Get yourself a blender:
Milkshake1.jpg

Then you're going to need some icecream, a little milk, and your choice of fruit to add some flavor, in this case, fresh strawberries and banana:
Milkshake2.jpg

Place said ingredients into said blender and blend on high speed for 1 minute:
Milkshake3.jpg

Milkshake4.jpg

Voila, tasty beverage for a hot summer evening:
Milkshake5.jpg

Enjoy!

Just a tip before u try it out trop, the quality of icecream makes 100% difference.. don't try and save a couple $'s, shell out the extra $2 of what have you to get some top quality vanilla.

I've since upgraded from Breyers Vanilla to Breyers Double Churned Vanilla. Was great quality to begin with, the double churned makes it that much more decadent.

I need a good orange julius recipe...

btw, my wife makes these all the time, and uses the double churned as well. nothing like sitting on the porch after a hot evening, and enjoying one of these.

Just put together a mighty tasty milkshake of the strawberry banana persuasion.. thought I would share, in hopes of inspiring others to venture into the realm of milkshakes and the endless possibilities therein.

Get yourself a blender:
Milkshake1.jpg

Then you're going to need some icecream, a little milk, and your choice of fruit to add some flavor, in this case, fresh strawberries and banana:
Milkshake2.jpg

Place said ingredients into said blender and blend on high speed for 1 minute:
Milkshake3.jpg

Milkshake4.jpg

Voila, tasty beverage for a hot summer evening:
Milkshake5.jpg

Enjoy!

That is a good one but I personally would use a bit of yogurt to give it a more thick taste.

Yea that looks a bit watery. I like my shakes to require a bit of chewing almost. In my opinion the perfect shake is too thick for a straw.

I like the taste better when you do not add any banana.

Put extra ice cream so its thicker, less milk and more strawberries, with a teaspoon of sugar and asmall pinch of salt.

Then its perfect.

Back