[Price Check] UD Disc Priest (full S3 & decent pve gear)

Eve

Veteran XV
I'm getting ridiculously bored with the game again and am looking on an estimated value for my account. I was going to sell in late season 2 but I got caught up in the disc changes. They were great and all but yawn.

PVP gear:
All Vindicator Mooncloth pieces, full S3 (3 Mooncloth/2 Satin), Battlemasters trinket (also have Darkmoon Card: Vengence) almost full BT gems (there's no spinels on the AH. Ever). 3 Green BT gems waiting for 2.4 and the mats for the haste robe in 2.4 sitting in the bank.

Stats:
12671 (self buffed) hp, 10692 mana, 1551 +healing, 499 resilience, 4452 armor (self buffed)

PVE gear:
Full PMC, Engi helm, Boots of the Long Road, Kara gloves, SSC/TK everything else except trinkets - I wear the bangle + earring of soulful meditation. if you use them together you can regen about 45% of your mana if you aren't casting. I healed up to Vashj and Kael (in October) before I quit raiding.

Stats:
7181 (self buffed) hp, 10461 mana, 1831 +healing, 414/207mp5 (self buffed)
Keep in mind these stats are while specced disc. While specced holy the mana drops and the +healing goes up to 2050.

My shadow gear is meh for both pve and pvp. Couple hundred resilience and 750ish shadow damage. You could do heroics and bgs in it and probably 1600 arena but that's about it.

Also on the account:
The World of Warcraft Armory
The World of Warcraft Armory (also has full set of damage gear)

and a level 35 spriest with about 75% of the gear, enchants and/or enchant mats, and professions (engi/tailoring to 300) done.

Account comes with 7000 gold.

I'm really just looking for a price check right now, but PMed offers wouldn't be unwelcomed.

Back