WTT 70 UD Rogue (PVP up)

I am very interested. I have a 2/5 (pants and helm) t4, full shadoweave, epic mace, and epic offhand. (He is full epic) 1010 shadow dmg. shadow priest allience (Night Elf, next patch get a free dot, starshards, and a great pvp ability)

Is it PVP transferable? It's not exactly what I'm looking for (have a priest and stopped playing because I didn't totally dig it), but I am pretty bored with the rogue, so maybe. I'm still waiting for a paladin though. I'd take one below 70 if it's horde and has a decent amount of gold and/or good professions.

PVP transfer is up i am the OO comes with large stocks of buff pots/foods/oil 200g i believe. has a pvp set with only about 250 resil right now. and im in the middle of getting a nice healing set. I need a horde rogue because my friends rerolled and its no fun to play alone.

please man i really need this.

Last edited:
PVP transfer is up i am the OO comes with large stocks of buff pots/foods/oil 200g i believe. has a pvp set with only about 250 resil right now. and im in the middle of getting a nice healing set. I need a horde rogue because my friends rerolled and its no fun to play alone.

please man i really need this.

Join date 10-29-2007

I highly doubt anyone on TW would consider you since you just signed up.

or it could show that im desperate in a sense. trolling searches trying to find a character. im not a hacker im fucking 16 years old. man please dont try to make me look like a bad guy. i just want to play a game with my friends.

or it could show that im desperate in a sense. trolling searches trying to find a character. im not a hacker im fucking 16 years old. man please dont try to make me look like a bad guy. i just want to play a game with my friends.

I would suggest you just go and play with said friends then rather than spending your time attempting to engage in a shady transaction (almost all account sells/trades are shady because you're forced to put a lot of trust in another random person and hope they don't fuck you).

Around here if you're not a vet^3 or better you're going to need someone to vouch for you.

Another tip -- I wouldn't mention that you're 16. I would be very hesitant to engage in a transaction with even a responsible well known 16 year old.

way to fucking ruin my hopes guys ffs i want to trade a fucking Epic'd out 70 shadow priest for a fucking 60+ horde rogue. honestly its a game and i want to have fun (playing with my friends) if the guy said he may have some interest he doesnt anymore thanks you guys...im glad to see you all got involved in something that in no way concerns u guys.

**Edit: and i cant play with my friends because they rerolled HENCE why i am looking for this toon.

way to fucking ruin my hopes guys ffs i want to trade a fucking Epic'd out 70 shadow priest for a fucking 60+ horde rogue. honestly its a game and i want to have fun (playing with my friends) if the guy said he may have some interest he doesnt anymore thanks you guys...im glad to see you all got involved in something that in no way concerns u guys.

**Edit: and i cant play with my friends because they rerolled HENCE why i am looking for this toon.

Even though we have our disagreements on these boards. We still look out for each other. Regardless of whether your being honest or not. You just signed up on our boards 3 days ago. No one knows you which begs to question why we should trust you?

hey man, still up for a trade? i need your rogue to be pvp transferrable. i have a 70 shaman and 70 paladin willing to trade. reply here or better yet the thread i made today.

1. both characters are horde and on the same pvp server (transferrable)
2. have about 900g between the two
3. both have normal flying mounts, epic ground mounts
4. not omgleetgear, but not total crap either.

Last edited:
Back