[Request] Wow Trading/Selling Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

d0ur

Veteran X
Lets make a forum for selling and trading.

I agree that 100s of posts for selling/trading whatever is stupid and over the top, but 1 thread for dozens of sellings and nazi locking of anything mentioning selling is just as over the top the other way.

So make a second forum for WoW directly under this one for selling/trading of characters... then you can simply move threads if ppl ignore the forum instead of countless locking.

A lot of longtime tw.com users would like to take advantage of EVERYONE's forums to sell/trade shit. Limiting it to one thread is fucking stupid.

This thread will soon be locked. It seems that TseTse is unwilling to hear any reason in this matter. I got a nasty PM :(

Yawn.

Limiting all the trades to 1 spot is precisely what you are now arguing for. Irony++

Are you guys like 12 years old?

HAY GUYS LETS NOW MAKE 10 WHINEY THREADS ABOUT HOW WE ARE BEING OPPRESSED BY A SINGLE STICKY THREAD FOR ALL THIS CRAP.

If you dont fuckin like the idea of 1 sticky thread for SHIT THAT ARGUABLY SHOULDNT EVEN BE ON TRIBALWAR.COM IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE... go ahead... tell Rayn. I'll stand down if he really wants to support ILLEGAL shit in a more open way.

:lol:

Again, this forum was like 50% flooded by shit like this and i decided to just merge it into 1 damn sticky threads and some of you are acting like this is some evil and misguided move. Give me a break, good grief.

I'm not closing this thread... yet... but im gonna just start fuckin deleting this shit if folks cant grow up and want to blow this up into some stupid fuckin drama.

Last edited:
BTW, there is http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=232

Excessive my ass. Maybe folks should use that forum instead.

I've deleted nothing. I've closed only trade shit. :nuts:

it is excessive, there is maybe 2 new posts a week not related to trading, i'd say trading brings more people to read this forum then "hey is this a good rogue build?".

I'm not really arguing with you. I do think that all trading posts over and over are dumb. But, at the same time, you must respect that TWers are going to want to move their accounts to other TWers they trust. A WoW classified is a much better way to do this. The normal classified people are not going to want all these posts..thus my suggestion for a WoW only one.

I don't see why you'd even have a problem with it. You don't have to admin it, I'd be happy to or others would. And it takes all your issues of trading posts here away.. It seems win win.

I'm suggesting this to you as the WoW admin, if you do not want to approach TW about this, just say so and I'll be glad to, but just dont start cussing/bitching cause people think a 1 sticky post for ALL trading is stupid, because it is.

But in all seriousness, ONE thread that is a complete clusterfuck seems like less of a good idea than any. Perhaps there is some sort of COMMUNITY idea or input that could lead to a better way to sell/trade accounts.

Also, that fucking Markee Dragon thread HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH SELLING OR TRADING. It was a warning that many like myself would not have seen in that shitstorm of a Sticky.

My god. :lol:

1. There is already a CLASSIFIEDS forum for this kind of trading

2. I've MERGED or CLOSED threads dealing with ILLEGAL wow trading

3. I made a centralize and highlighted STICKY post for trading, in spite of #1 & #2

4. I have deleted nothing.

I have only locked/merged trading threads (and not even all of them). In fact, ALL BUT 2 of the threads i've locked were already dead. Meanwhile, you guys want to act like there's been some abuse or some bullshit... give me a break.

it is excessive

What's "excessive" is whining about this issue with yet ANOTHER thread, and pretending that my actions are somehow bad or hurting anybody. :nuts:

But in all seriousness, ONE thread that is a complete clusterfuck seems like less of a good idea than any. Perhaps there is some sort of COMMUNITY idea or input that could lead to a better way to sell/trade accounts.

Also, that fucking Markee Dragon thread HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH SELLING OR TRADING. It was a warning that many like myself would not have seen in that shitstorm of a Sticky.

See my post above.

That thread was explicitly about trading chars. I ignored it for a while and finally closed it. I also ignored another similar thread and never closed it... yet yall are exaggerating this shit like it's the end of the world.

Get real :)

i cant believe i agree with tse tse

i mean i would be the first guy to jump in on that dog pile normally, but today he is right :sunny:

If dead then why bother locking? You are not allowed to post account sales/trades in Classifieds btw as far as I know. Also, as far as things that are or aren't legal in WoW, there are at least 2 banner ads for WoW Gold buying on this very forum. The whole gung ho attitude towards legality and wow smacks of a grade school hall monitor on a power trip. Ligthen up TseTse ;)

Its like trying to debate with a brick wall, I give up. Your stubbornness far exceeds my own. I submit.

the ads arent hosted locally so TW isnt liable for their content
Heh when I was still ladder admin for T2 ctf there were Tribes2 cheats ads at the top of the page, felt good to visit such a clean site!

I think having one thread is great, afterall trading and selling of accounts is illegal and probably 1/3 or more of the threads are the same couple people that chew up and spit out accounts every couple months. 10 "where should I transfer to" threads are better than 1 wts/wtt thread imo. I have always hated admins that lock and move threads though, but if that's what it takes to get things merged then so be it.

Who is the retard that gave the retard TseTse mod?

Lock a thread that wasn't even trying to sell a char... What, should he make that post in the character sale thread?

You know it is pretty easy for the admins to create a sub forum on here.. go check out the eve forum.. tucked neatly above all this forums thread is a small link to a sub forum.. why not one of those?

obviously something isn't working/isn't right if 90% of the people here are complaining about it. You have to admit TseTse that your sticky thread is indeed a 'clusterfuck'

I asked in a post close to the end of that thread of some sort of template could be setup to use to clean that shit up a bit, but a subforum would work 100x better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back