Possibly: WTS 70 Gnome Warlock (Alliance-PVE)

.dave.

Veteran X
WTS 70 Gnome Warlock (Alliance-PVE)+more

Use to be pvp, but moved to a pve server to play with alot of local friends. so whatever.

375 tailoring(spellfire), 366 enchanting

armory link

keyed for most heroics, kara keyed, tons of kara gear, buncha marks in bank

Was spiked 0/21/40 for destro dps. I topped the dps on almost all fights.

Temporarily specced affliction, currently letting a friend play it and hes using it to grind. school is taking up aot of my time.

I believe when hes in the +fire gear he sits at 9k+ hp and 1050+ fire dmg. definately a powerhouse hitter

any questions or offers iamddavee on aim or send me a PM.

in full gear he is almost fully epicced out. only non-epics are backpiece and trinkets. full enchants on everything as well.

Other random characters on account.

36ish Female BloodElf Mage Liani (Horde PVP)
29 Male NE Hunter Jinnai ( \Twinked a bit (Alliance pvp)

the warlock is a 70 male gnome warlock jinnai (alliance pve)

Looking for possibly PDA based cdma phones.(sprint only) and or cash...
pm/im with offers!

Last edited:
No offense man, but no one looks for PvE toons. They usually want PvP 60+ so they can gank, can't gank on PvE.

someone just offer me something ill probably just take it, the account is just sitting around, well kinda.

[insert migraine man here]

That's not why people play on a pvp server.

Find me twenty competent players who roll PvP not to gank/grief. Whether you like it or not, eventually people enjoy it. If they are total "PvP virgins" they become fuelled with frustration at being ganked, and likewise do the same once they hit the level cap. As I have seen it's a popular pasttime when someone' sraid is either late or fallen through. And then the cycle begins anew.

sell your account to mmotrust.com took me about a week (over the weekend) and gave them the wrong password to my account until i got it to my paypal account. They have a good rep (google them) gave me like 189 for a lvl 70 with like 1.5k gold on him. easy enough to do.

Find me twenty competent players who roll PvP not to gank/grief. Whether you like it or not, eventually people enjoy it. If they are total "PvP virgins" they become fuelled with frustration at being ganked, and likewise do the same once they hit the level cap. As I have seen it's a popular pasttime when someone' sraid is either late or fallen through. And then the cycle begins anew.

actually thats total bullshit... pvp servers are to organize those who enjoy pvp and has little to do with world pvp... for example, tichondrius being one of the top pvp servers rarely has corpse camping gankers.

and to further my point check who the top arena servers are... you'll find very few teams representing from pve servers. same with the top scoreres/healers/cappers/etc in battlegrounds.

in conclusion: pve servers are for faggots

Back