WTT or WTS 70 Rogue

*JiNmEn*

Veteran XX
This is for a friend who can't post here yet since he must wait 14 days after registering to post. PM Peerless if you have any interest or I can forward it.
70 Orc Rogue
PVP Transferrable realm

Many Gruul/Karazhan epics to include Spiteblade, Emerald Ripper, T4 Helm, Legs, and Gloves.
A few PVP reward pieces/ Gladiators
Gear is enchanted currently for PVP.

10k Health
180 Resilience
1400 AP
24.5% crit

375 Alch (transmute spec)
375 Mining
Exhalted Maghar/Consortium
All Heroic Keys
Serpentshrine attuned

Epic Flying Mount (green)

WTT for a lvl 70 Alliance Char with decent gear, on a PVP transferrable realm.
Is preffered that the character have an epic flying mount.
Willing to sell for fair price as well.

PM Peerless for details

Bumping. I Started playing my rogue again a few monthes back. Frankly I'm sick and tired of wow and ready to give it up now for good. Most times I just log on, do a few duels in durotar then log off. Recently i grinded rep with Silvermoon to get the Hawkstrider Mounts.

With a deep sub Shadowstep build my rogue has 1780ish AP and 32% crit

PVE gear remains mostly the same, I simply was never interested in PVE. So the extent of that gear is Kara/Gruul epics.

PVP Gear has changed a bit since i last posted this. I have both S3 Maces, and S3 helm/legs. All S3 Honor gear, along with an extra set of S3 bracers.

Also 375 Engineering with Epic flying machine control. Talbuks, Hawkstriders, and most PVP epic mounts.

Theres also a Dragonmaw in the bank from when I was a blacksmith.

I'm the OO of the account. I have the secret answers, and the current email address is up to date. Looking to sell now, rather than trade.

Armory: The World of Warcraft Armory
Thanks!

Edit: Character is Transferable.

Last edited:
Ty zeph :) Im sure I could dig up a few more friends on this board to vouch for me also.

Sorry I was never a big tribes fan and never got into this board. Im sure if I had been I also would have been a vet by now :p Just by browsing these boards, I can see that I would like to be a part of the sarcastic assholes that frequent them. They are unlike any others that I have visited!

Last edited:
so u only interested in selling? what about trading for a 1k Frost dmg Mage? Has s1 arena gear, but thats about it pvp wise.

Back