Huzzah 1 FiX 0.

Ender

ValtreX
In all honesty it's a good fight so far. Supporting our SA bro's.. We're the shitstain in 0.0 holding our own in so many ways.

Hey EndR, do you ever hang around the Mamet/Ziriert area? (It's near Huzzah territory right?) If so, would you say there's a lot of pirate activity around there, or no? I've been out there a few times and it seems like it'd be a fairly nice place to run missions, but I've never stayed terribly long to check it out.

Basically, if you've ever spent time there, would you say its the type of place where I'd be relatively safe with a decent set of instas, or is it the type of place where I'd get probed out and ganked repeatedly? :D

Nawww, I won't be doing any more pirating on my main character. :)

I'm leaning towards training for pure mission running and industry on him, and going full PVP on my alt instead.

Lockout said:
Hey EndR, do you ever hang around the Mamet/Ziriert area? (It's near Huzzah territory right?) If so, would you say there's a lot of pirate activity around there, or no? I've been out there a few times and it seems like it'd be a fairly nice place to run missions, but I've never stayed terribly long to check it out.

Basically, if you've ever spent time there, would you say its the type of place where I'd be relatively safe with a decent set of instas, or is it the type of place where I'd get probed out and ganked repeatedly? :D

Ziri is our corps main hq. Seriously, it's pretty clear. If you have insta's you have 0 worry of getting ganked or what not.

Huzzah / CVA are anti pirate so we keep the pipe clean in and around the gates to 0.0 and throughout.

I do not rat there, I rat in 0.0 where my POS is at, ziri and mamet is so hot with Huzzah members that pirates aren't a problem.

We have our friendlist loaded with pirates and what not so we are always checking, plus we have this intellegence client made by one of huzzah members that scans our intel chat, military chat, and what not for reportings and keeps a database of encounters with that specific person/gang.

Very very very useful.

Where I rat, I never encountered a pirate yet.

Sounds cool. I might be moving out there soon.

I'm living in lowsec Gallente space at the moment, but I've always wanted to move back out to Amarr space.

EndR said:
we have this intellegence client made by one of huzzah members that scans our intel chat, military chat, and what not for reportings and keeps a database of encounters with that specific person/gang.

That sounds pretty kickass, can you give more details?

<-----noob

I understand that there are jammers that will stop a ship from being able to use its warp drive. You mention "insta's", is this something that can counter the warp jammer, and what is the full name and where under ship equipment do I look?

FissioN said:
I think one of the ASCN guys on this forum may be more qualified to answer that

ahh look another jab from a whiney brat who got blown up by a bigger alliance.

/whine on I think your diaper is leaking.

so why is it considered cowardly to have a warp stabilizer on board?

I can understand people not liking others who hit & run, but if you warp into a camped gate and its 10 on 1, what other option do you have?

what is the minimum class ship I should take into low security space? (I am training as a fighter not a miner)

What are some must haves, when it comes to equipment? (yes I did read haniblecter's guides, they were very helpfull)

Back