EC-P8R station to be handed over to ISS

Vlasic

Veteran XX
Thoughts?

ISS has a strict policy of "no fighting" in their systems.

I think this is going to go over about as well as a fart on an airliner.

In other news, BoB set the entire world to neutral. Have fun!

Last edited:
Well, it will be interesting, that's for sure. From the sounds of the discussion, the TRUST may steal it back anyhow, so the point may be moot. Otherwise ISS is going to have to put an end to gate camping EC, which is doable by them, but wouldn't be easy. Either way I'm glad to see it's going in to friendly hands.

I've never trusted ISS any farther than I can throw them. If they do end up running the EC outpost, I'd recommend not investing in these shares. Something's been fishy with ISS for a while...

Whether BoB forced ISS to take the station or not, them being in charge of it instead of TRUST makes ISS a BoB instrument, or, not neutral. I guess TRUST has claimed it back now, but the damage to ISS' image is done.

Im not sure WTF IS GOING ON.............
Ok im in ASCN and was in EC-p the whole time
It seems that G alliance Disbanded, but still attacking us in the south?
IRON splits
The reminents of G alliance seems to be joining TRUST perhaps
Why does ISS GET IT? i dont know
BoB is now attacking us (ASCN) with fleets
We completely pulled outta of EC in 2 days. WHY? i dont know.
5 alliance broke up, Powerhouse pvp corp ATUK joined BoB
wait, whoa TRUST alliance broke up also WTF

i dont get it.

Last edited:
Vlasic said:
Thoughts?

ISS has a strict policy of "no fighting" in their systems.

I think this is going to go over about as well as a fart on an airliner.

In other news, BoB set the entire world to neutral. Have fun!

:lol: ec-p8r... no fighting... hahaha!

Yea we've had some bob being chased through feyth.. mostly Dice though. I'd expect pretty much all alliances are seeing the same thing though, the routine is to chase them into a corner somewhere and then they log.

$hogun said:
:lol: ec-p8r... no fighting... hahaha!

Yea we've had some bob being chased through feyth.. mostly Dice though. I'd expect pretty much all alliances are seeing the same thing though, the routine is to chase them into a corner somewhere and then they log.
We ganked a Five member last night. He was in a Raven, apparently moving his loot from one NPC station to another as he was kicked out of the system by Solidline Enterprises. They gave him free passage to the next systems over, but he jumped right into us. :D

I've never heard someone cry so much in Eve. I love this game.

Five is not going to last long either. Not without ATUK.

Vlasic said:
We ganked a Five member last night. He was in a Raven, apparently moving his loot from one NPC station to another as he was kicked out of the system by Solidline Enterprises. They gave him free passage to the next systems over, but he jumped right into us. :D

I've never heard someone cry so much in Eve. I love this game.

Five is not going to last long either. Not without ATUK.

Isn't BoB growing even stronger with ATUK?

I'm just wondering. In PvP, how important are the following?

1. Skill level. I understand higher skill level = better but how much more. I'm just wondering if new characters even stand a chance. I like tribes because it's abotu skill, not how long you've been playing, hence better equipment, higher level. I hope eve is similar to tribes rather than say AD&D, D2, etc.

2. Numbers. In tribes, a good skill dueler can take on more than one newbie and still prevail. I remember once I was smurfing with [IE]-Special, we joined a losing side on a pub and proceeded to demolish newbies in duel, often 1 v 3 or 1 v 4 odds. Are similar things possible in EVE or not?

yes it happens blitz, but very rarely
i was in my domi, and this guy from a pirate corp asked for a 1v1 (cuz i owned his HAC about 5min earlier) and he was in a new typhoon
so i engaged him, 6 of his friends jumped in from another system and it was a 7v1
well, i popped his typhoon, then podded him
the other people were in a apoc, arma, megathron, 2 intys and a frig
i JUST popped the damage dealing arma (which broke my tank) with 13% structure left and the rest of the bad setup nubs couldnt break my domi

so yes its possible to win 4v1 or so, but you must be extremely lucky or they are complete noobs.

That and if you're going to get jumped by a bunch of lame assholes, the tanked Domi might be one of the best ships you could be in.

Typhoon can tank just as well but apparently the guy was a newb

Vlasic said:
That and if you're going to get jumped by a bunch of lame assholes, the tanked Domi might be one of the best ships you could be in.

Typhoon can tank just as well but apparently the guy was a newb

ASCN Typhoons / Domis can't tank for shit because they overload their low slots with warp core stabalizers. Seriously, it's common for them to run with +6 or better.

1x large armor repairer + 6 warp core stabalizers = running away.

Kerpals said:
yes it happens blitz, but very rarely
i was in my domi, and this guy from a pirate corp asked for a 1v1 (cuz i owned his HAC about 5min earlier) and he was in a new typhoon
so i engaged him, 6 of his friends jumped in from another system and it was a 7v1
well, i popped his typhoon, then podded him
the other people were in a apoc, arma, megathron, 2 intys and a frig
i JUST popped the damage dealing arma (which broke my tank) with 13% structure left and the rest of the bad setup nubs couldnt break my domi

so yes its possible to win 4v1 or so, but you must be extremely lucky or they are complete noobs.

Great job!

Fuck those assholes. That musta been the most rewarding ship loss in the game.

xi'Vexus said:
ASCN Typhoons / Domis can't tank for shit because they overload their low slots with warp core stabalizers. Seriously, it's common for them to run with +6 or better.

1x large armor repairer + 6 warp core stabalizers = running away.
ahahaha

Dude you're going to give Mr Shadow a freaking complex

Vlasic said:
ahahaha

Dude you're going to give Mr Shadow a freaking complex

you must spend your days thinking about me. So sad you suck so bad in game that you have to come here to make yourself feel better /hug.

if you spent half your time trying to get pussy that you spend here worrying about me you might not be such a fucking turd.

Shadow13 said:
you must spend your days thinking about me. So sad you suck so bad in game that you have to come here to make yourself feel better /hug.

if you spent half your time trying to get pussy that you spend here worrying about me you might not be such a fucking turd.
:rofl: I'm at work

Holy shit you have got to be the stupidest, most retarded person I have ever been forced to endure. Kudos to you!

Vlasic said:
:rofl: I'm at work

Holy shit you have got to be the stupidest, most retarded person I have ever been forced to endure. Kudos to you!

wow shitty job huh? I have the day off, and enjoying my time here watching you act like a fucking retard while drinking some fat tires. And if you are so sick of having to "endure" me, the easiest way to get me to shutup, is to ignore me, didnt your parents teach you that? You are like the retarded kid who keeps poking the hornest nest with a stick and keeps getting stung but too fucking retarded to learn to stop.

Thats ok, because as much as you like to sit there and think you are "hurting" or "riling" me up, im sitting here drinking a beer while you are being a slave to the grind. Kudo's to you!

Vlasic said:
I'm at work playing around on the internet

horrible grind here!

:lol: I still can't believe how stupid and hypocritical you are :lol:

k well take it to the other post fag, quit being a turd in every post plz im sure no one wants to read our dribble in every single fucking post.

Back