ISS Investment Pool 3: Marginis II

ViRGE

Veteran XX
For the investment nuts out there, ISS is holding another investment opportunity, this time they are building an Amarr Factory Outpost to compliment the Gallente Office Outpost(Marginis) currently located in Catch. Basically this is an expansion of the Marginis corporation, with the idea that building a factory to compliment Marginis will more than pay for itself with extra revenue. For the full details(as so far released), see this page.

Now for this pool, ISS has not released the full details of how investing will work, since this will be a public investment round(previously Borealis and Providence sold out in private before they reached that round). What ISS has said is that there will be 2300 shares at 15mil/share, so the assumption I'm working off of is that they will sell these shares at 15mil/share(duh), with the usual minimum buy order of 10.

As such, I will once again be operating an investment pool for TWers interested in buying in. The sale starts at 3pm Wednesday(eastern time), so you have until then to commit to buying and sending in your money. I will personally be buying 5 shares to start off the pool. Please see the previous investment threads if you need any more details on how this will work. Because this is a public offer, I will be pulling the order right at 3pm, so there is a solid deadline here.

Current Investors:
ViRGE: 5

Last edited:
uh hold that order please, I just read they are selling more original outpost shares instead of creating a new corp for the 2nd station...

BEAST420 said:
uh hold that order please, I just read they are selling more original outpost shares instead of creating a new corp for the 2nd station...
Correct, you'd be buying new Marginis shares.

yeah i would like to cancel that order of 5 shares. Could you send the bling back please? Sorry for the inconvience but I will sit this round out. Thanks.

Back