Looking for a home in Eve.

Crypt

Veteran X
Anyone know of a decent corp I could petition for membership?

I will be leaving Raging due to the SNU alliance rules which I considered to be bullshit. Stella nova united has come up with some rules that made me run screaming from that alliance. No posting on the Eve-online forums, no taunting, no talking in local during even the small gate camp ops. During large ops I can see their point but during gate camps or small transport ops why not be able to wave or say "hi" to someone you know in local? Don't mine that belt, don't go into that system, you will be paying for this because we said, you will not be doing that etc...etc...just too many rules for me.

So as of 11:00 pm tonight I will be out of Raging, which sucks ( I hate leaving my friends) but its the only way I could leave SNU. So I'm looking for a corp to hang out with.

My toon has over 12 mil skill points, flys a megathron, iteron 4, interceptors and a few other non-gallente ships. I have over a 130k in R&D points with a Gallente starship R&D agent. I have a 4.3 security rating and I have never been a pirate or gank artist. I am self sufficient in 0.0 space. I can mine or rat with the best of them and I am not too bad at PvP.

I will not pass on any info about SNU so lets get that out of the way right now. Please do not ask any specifics about them or their tactics. I will not pass on any info regarding the allies of SNU either, so if thats a problem I can try and look elsewhere for a corp. I know nothing, I saw nothing and I remember less than nothing regarding them.

If anyone knows of a decent corp that is looking for someone who likes to have fun in the game and has a twisted (Tribalwar) type sense of humor please give me a shout in game or send me an email.

Player name - Crypt
email - cryptkeepr@gmail.com

Crypt said:
Stella nova united has come up with some rules that made me run screaming from that alliance. No posting on the Eve-online forums, no taunting, no talking in local during even the small gate camp ops. During large ops I can see their point but during gate camps or small transport ops why not be able to wave or say "hi" to someone you know in local? Don't mine that belt, don't go into that system, you will be paying for this because we said, you will not be doing that etc...etc...just too many rules for me.

The no talking in local, no taunting, and no posting on eve-o are acceptable rules imo. I dont know about the rest though.

The only rules IRON has is the no local smack stuff and no posting smack on eve-o. That and you're not allowed to get ganked due to your own stupidity. Other than that you can mine or rat wherever you want.

We do have the occasional compulsery fleet op but those are usually fun anyway.

You can apply to FREE Explorer at the top station in Ibura (the Spacelane one) or convo SweatySack, NATMav, or Verite Rendition ingame.

At 12mil SPs you're too far ahead for TribalWar, Inc to be rewarding.

The reason us TW people merged with FREE Explorer is because this bunch of tards are just like us.

Just be warned: We have a multitude of hostiles running around our region right now, as well as an empire war with 2 merc corps, although that may be ending shortly. So really, if you want to be left to mine and rat in peace you might want to look elsewhere right now until we kick out the hostiles.

So really, if you want to be left to mine and rat in peace you might want to look elsewhere right now until we kick out the hostiles.

Peace? WTF is that? Sounds boring to me.

I'd rather be involved in wars, hunting hostiles and just generally having some excitement on a regular basis. I'll come up and apply. What region do you guys mostly hang out in?

Crypt said:
Peace? WTF is that? Sounds boring to me.

I'd rather be involved in wars, hunting hostiles and just generally having some excitement on a regular basis. I'll come up and apply. What region do you guys mostly hang out in?
Deklein, Fade, Cloud Ring, and Pure Blind

IRON controls Deklein, G Alliance controls Fade and Cloud Ring. Pure Blind is the main pipe into our regions.

Right now we're seeing hostilities from ASCN and The Five.

It's a grand old time right now =)

join ASCN =D its fun...
if you get into fleet division.. your all pvp, the corp pays for your ships and items and you get reimbursed for anything you lost.
its quite fun!
oh yeah we control Impass/Feythabolis and run ops all over eve many of which are in the north. Total 6 outposts i think and friends with a few alliances including BoB

Last edited:
Yeah, if you want to be NAP'd with over half the alliance membership in all of EVE, join ASCN. If you want to have an endless supply of targets, join us.

Kerpals said:
join ASCN =D its fun...
if you get into fleet division.. your all pvp, the corp pays for your ships and items and you get reimbursed for anything you lost.
its quite fun!
oh yeah we control Impass/Feythabolis and run ops all over eve many of which are in the north. Total 6 outposts i think and friends with a few alliances including BoB

you ascn? Im EOG. Vespula.

Kerpals said:
we get harassed often at our outposts by G alliance those bastards killed my indy while i was autopiloting afk =/

oh well at least we killed one of their carriers, this weekend they tried to bring a carrier into AZN and had to run and log because we came with force.

Hey you ASCN fuckheads that I have tried to fight against but didnt because you ran need to learn how to stand on your own two feet and fight. Seriously, even when your forces that I have potentially wanted to fight outnumber us almost 2:1 you pussies that I have seen still run. To those that fall into that category mentioned above, Fuck you, fuck ASCN, fuck your moms, and fuck your dads.

Sure you will fight me when I have a t1 frig and 4 of you have t2 ships but as soon as it becomes 2 vs 4 what happens? You guessed it, you run like little bitches.

In conclusion, suck my cock.

Grow some balls pussies.

Last edited:
BEAST420 said:
Hey you ASCN fuckheads need to learn how to stand on your own two feet and fight. Seriously, even when your forces outnumber us almost 2:1 you pussies still run. Fuck you, fuck ASCN, fuck your moms, and fuck your dads.

Sure you will fight me when I have a t1 frig and 4 of you have t2 ships but as soon as it becomes 2 vs 4 what happens? You guessed it, you run like little bitches.

In conclusion, suck my cock.

Grow some balls pussies.

this coming from the same guys who chased me down in a prophecy with 2 HACS and 2inties.

/yawn.

keep up the good work there guy, have any more carriers for us to destroy? Or how about you guys bring another carrier into AZN then log like bitches when we bring a force big enough to deal with the defence of our space.

btw how is IRON doing, breaking up soon? or still sucking the G tit because you cant stand on your own two feet? BTW whoever sits here and tries to act like multi-teaming doesnt happen on both sides is too ignorant of a person to talk. So please, stop talking there big guy because if you think the G / IRON alliance doesnt go around in groups and then only attacks those with the same numbers or better then you are more full of shit then your post lets on.

Last edited:
Vlasic said:
I think our two groups are always going to be conflicting :lol:

well the funny thing is both sides talk shit about the other side for the same fucking thing that everyone does. WCS's yea, sorry but if people use WCS's its their choice, the general rule of thumb is in the corp I am in you use them, thats your own deal. No madate has come down from the ASCN leadership requiring we use them, and most of us don't. None of the internal ship buildouts we have listed to help new members have them listed.

Do I use them? you fucking bet, when im flying my 100m apoc, equiped with another 200m in gear and a cargo hold of 100m in minerals, you better fucking believe I am going to fit WCS's.

you guys are just pissed because our miners, when there is hostiles in space, dock, and all grab frigates, our carebears fight along side of our fleets when it comes to home defense.

I do not understand the concept, ohnoezweareinyourspace dont blob us!!@$% we want easy kills on miners and ratters who arent expecting us and you suck if you dont let us!$

well fuck you guys, you want to come into OUR space, fine, deal with OUR defense. Same as if we came into your space, we would expect the same fucking thing from you, defend at all costs. To fault a corp because EVERYONE gets involved in the defense is laughable at best.

EDIT: Sorry vlasic, most of this post was directed at beast not you =P even if you are IRON SCUM!#%@!#% RAR j/k

Last edited:
Shadow13 said:
this coming from the same guys who chased me down in a prophecy with 2 HACS and 2inties.

/yawn.

keep up the good work there guy, have any more carriers for us to destroy? Or how about you guys bring another carrier into AZN then log like bitches when we bring a force big enough to deal with the defence of our space.

btw how is IRON doing, breaking up soon? or still sucking the G tit because you cant stand on your own two feet? BTW whoever sits here and tries to act like multi-teaming doesnt happen on both sides is too ignorant of a person to talk. So please, stop talking there big guy because if you think the G / IRON alliance doesnt go around in groups and then only attacks those with the same numbers or better then you are more full of shit then your post lets on.

I cant speak for carriers or G or AZN space as I am not in G. But I do know when ASCN comes into our space, they NEVER EVER EVER fight. Only gank and run! One of our bs's so much as sneeze or fart and then all we see is your engine trails! There have been so many times when we had EIGHT OR LESS to your TWELVE OR MORE and you pussies HAUL ASS TO DOCK!

You can take unfounded potshots all day long at IRON or G because I dont listen to hostile propaganda. Nice attempt at subject change though :rolleyes:

well the funny thing is both sides talk shit about the other side for the same fucking thing that everyone does. WCS's yea, sorry but if people use WCS's its their choice, the general rule of thumb is in the corp, I am in you use them, thats your own deal. No madate has come down from the ASCN leadership requiring we use them, and most of us don't. None of the internal ship buildouts we have listed to help new members have them listed.

Do I use them? you fucking bet, when im flying my 100m apoc, equiped with another 200m in gear and a cargo hold of 100m in minerals, you better fucking believe I am going to fit WCS's.

you guys are just pissed because our miners, when there is hostiles in space, dock, and all grab frigates, our carebears fight along side of our fleets when it comes to home defense.

I do not understand the concept, ohnoezweareinyourspace dont blob us!!@$% we want easy kills on miners and ratters who arent expecting us and you suck if you dont let us!$

well fuck you guys, you want to come into OUR space, fine, deal with OUR defense. Same as if we came into your space, we would expect the same fucking thing from you, defend at all costs. To fault a corp because EVERYONE gets involved in the defense is laughable at best.

EDIT: Sorry vlasic, most of this post was directed at beast not you =P even if you are IRON SCUM!#%@!#% RAR j/k

You think ASCN is the only one with 100 mil bs's with 200 mil of mods? The difference is YOUR BS'S ARE EQUIPPED TO GANK, RUN AND HIDE and OUR BS'S ARE EQUIPPED TO KILL, KILL AND KILL.

Dont play coy with me son. Your alliance is VERY familiar with ohnoezweareinyourspace dont blob us!!@$% we want easy kills on miners and ratters who arent expecting us and you suck if you dont let us. That is all you come for in dek or fade. Even .5. puts up a fight better than ASCN. And you proudly call yourselves the biggest alliance in eve. You (personally) should be ashamed to be associated with the biggest circlejerk in eve.

As for home defense comments, I dont know where you are going but good luck with that.

Just to be clear, this was directed at ASCN as an alliance. However, I am glad I struck a nerve with you. Hopefully you will soon see the gay of your ways. I dont hold it against you personally, I know you are all about your alliance. Soon you will see the light, and when you are ready to repent I will be here to give you a shoulder to cry on.

OK this thread has gotton out of hand

I get that attackers tend to want to gank, and defenders want the attackers to fight a nice fleet battle

I get that

What I don't get is the malicious smack.

Anyway, IRON isn't what we want as an alliance anymore so don't be suprised to see FREE Explorer go their own way again. Yes we will still be living in Fade/Deklein, and we'll defend it fanatically, but it'll be done on our terms, not some alliance's.

Anyway, can we keep it friendly? We're all TWers, after all.

Back