So I just started the 14 day trial

Dyno

Veteran XV
That article in PC Gamer this month about the massive corporation takeover that ended up costing $16,500 US dollars in damages really sparked my interest.

Anyway, I was just wondering what you guys think my short-term goals should be by the end of 14 days. What should I be able to accomplish before my trial runs out? If I like the game enough, I'll keep playing.

Hey I just got the free trial myself. I'd definitely like to maximize my playability in these next 14 days. And with the time skill training system this seems extra important. What should I start emphasizing first.

Train skills so that you can use better frigates, small weapons, and modules. Do few agent missions for the Navy (combat missions).

join the tribalwar chat room in game

I started a new char about a week ago. she's going to be 100% PvP. I'm starting with all learning, but if you're just trying to get a feel for the game at first, don't do that.

DO ALL OF THE TRAINING! DO IT! DO NOT JUST BYPASS IT!

My main (for now) is Eskiban Vlasic and my alt is Zimi Vlasic

wow, is this on a second account, so you can keep E.V. training? I don't think I could handle it; that month of Learning was SO damn dull, especially since I didn't have hardly any other skills.

i'm gonna say read into some of the ships and the skills you would need to fly them well, then go ahead a train those skills. besides, if you don't have fun during those 2 weeks, it would just be wasted time now, wouldn't it? :p

FissioN said:
wow, is this on a second account, so you can keep E.V. training? I don't think I could handle it; that month of Learning was SO damn dull, especially since I didn't have hardly any other skills.
yes, not an alt, but a 2nd account.

I set the training and then go back to my current main account.

Back