Errr

Syndicate_X

Veteran X
I can't get ahead in this fucking game, whenever I do some asshole kills me at the most vital part of something I'm doing... God it's so fucking IRRITATING

rkdfhksjd hreoi2ue oieur 09[qUJR94Q
OPEFRKFELKA
sfkGFKLSW

Ok.

First of all, what are you doing to make a living? Starting out you can mine and run missions with very little risk of being ganked.

Just curious. This game is pretty brutal when you're new at it.

I HAD SOME AGENT BUTT RAPE ME, very nasty, and the reward was only 10 iron charges.

so I can tell you about irritating :)

Last edited:
Syndicate_X said:
I can't get ahead in this fucking game, whenever I do some asshole kills me at the most vital part of something I'm doing... God it's so fucking IRRITATING

rkdfhksjd hreoi2ue oieur 09[qUJR94Q
OPEFRKFELKA
sfkGFKLSW

if your new, I dont know how your getting killed? dont be going into any space less than .5 unless you plan on just warping on through.

If you hit me up in game Syndicate, I have a stupid amount of modules, if you can use em, I would be glad to pass on the generosity that another player showed me. Get in the Tribalwar channel too, somebody will help you out with advice.

I stay in .7 space for mining and its tame but you can find omber which is pretty good for a noob for mining.

Try to find a +18 or better agent to run missions for also.

Fun tidbits for a newb coming from a former newb who learned the hard way.

* don't enter .5 or lower security space unless you absolutely have to. It is not worth it when you are new to the game.

* ask a TW member to borrow enough money to get yourself a decent starter frigate. There are some members who make more killing a single NPC ship in 15 minutes then you'll make in the first two weeks of the game.

* IMPORTANT: If you are used to playing the traditional MMO like EQ, DAOC, WoW - you need to take yourself out of that mindset and put yourself into this one. You will NEVER catch up to those who have been in the game before you. Therefore there IS NO NEED TO RUSH TO BE THE BEST / CATCH UP. At the same time, unlike in other MMOs, you are useful to a corporation like TW regardless of how much experience you have, what ship you have, or what skills you have.

* IMPORTANT: You will have access to highly rewarding missions, money to buy more powerfulship, and other like privileges LONG before you have the skills necessary to handle or take full advantage of them. Pace yourself and enjoy exploring the depth this game has to offer while you train your skills up. Try different types of level 1 missions, try your hand at mining, read up on all the different modules, skills, ships, and other goodies you will be coming across in your future.

* If you die and lose your ship early on, don't worry about it. TW has plenty of members who are willing to help you replace anything you lose and explain how to avoid the situation that caused you to lose it. I've lost three (3) Caldari Raven Battleships in the same day (120 million isk each) and I'm still here. Your skills are your most important asset and you can't lose those unless you are REALLY stupid and don't keep your clone up to date.

* On that note, KEEP YOUR CLONE UP TO DATE. Your skills are your most important asset and there is no reason to lose them by forgetting to keep your clone up to date, wandering into low security space, and then getting podded.

Another member mentioned this before (I forget who), but if you are really interested in the possibility of playing this game long term, create another character and train up all the learning skills on it while you explore and try out various races / ships / roles on other characters. Once you are sure what combination you want to go with, you can move to this learned character and you'll have a huge head start on your learning skills and much faster training times across the board.

Most of our more successful members go through ships faster than Tritanium. Don't buy any ship you can't isure or afford to lose, and if you need cash, just hit us up. The kind of cash new players need is very little to the older guys buying 100+ mil ships.

Back