I have reported Tribalwar.com to the FCC.

Hugh Jazz

Banned
I have forgone posting the list of people to be banned, for two reasons:

1. The administrators have made it clear that they are not interested in enforcing the rules or maintaining a standard of decency.
2. The list is so large that it might well include the majority of members whose material I read.

Instead, I must sadly report that I had to take this to the next step. After the incredible amount of hateful things said about me, and the threatening pictures posted repeatedly in the thread I posted this morning, I fear that I may be a victim of other crimes such as identity theft at the hands of members of this forum. Since the people of this forum have proven they cannot police themselves, I have reported Tribalwar.com to the FCC, the government agency in charge of enforcing standards on the internet.

I sent my complaint via e-mail to fccinfo@fcc.gov. I will notify you when I receive a response, although your administrators will know as well.

Uh, yeah, i'm sure the Federal Communications Commission has all sorts of jurisdiction over internet forums, you fuckin retard

Back