[Official] Murlocks are the worst mobs in the game

FalseMyrmidon

1700+
Veteran XV
I fucking hate these things so fucking much. Every single time I try to kill one like 3 of them link together and gangbang me. Every single fucking time. I fucking hate these things.

Murlocs are annoying little shits, but to me the most annoying gangbang I've yet experienced has been back in good old Elwynn, trying to pull Dead-tooth Jack away from his treasure chest with only one or two bandits in tow and coming JUST close enough to those stupid bears and Prowlers to aggro them. Factor in a corpse run all the way across Elwynn and not being able to loot his corpse before he respawns due to the legions of wild animals and bandits all around his body, and yeah, I got pretty pissed off.

Of course, I COULD have grouped with some random losers instead of kamikaze soloing him, but I don't believe in grouping except with people I know from prior association to be e-cool.

I put myself on the roster, I'm an Orc Hunter (level 10) on Kel'Thuzad and an 11 Human Warrior on Skullcrusher.

I would have gone for one of the big TW realms, but since I can't access the forums at home, I haven't read TW in about a week...and thus, I only just today learned what the big realms for TW players are.

I'll see about getting in on the Mal'Ganis or Illidian action, though.

You guys should have done the Deep Ocean Vast Sea quest in Auberdine. You get it at like lvl 14, and it's basically impossible for a group of less than 5 without someone having waterbreathing.

Murlocs surround a sunken ship and you have to get in. The spawn rate on them is rediculous, they pull aggro from long distances and seem to chain aggro, and it's hard to get close to them underwater if they attack a healer since they swim so fast, and if you don't have waterbreathing you have to watch your breath meter. Oh yeah and they clip through walls in the ship. o_O

[Khorne]Johnny X said:
You guys should have done the Deep Ocean Vast Sea quest in Auberdine. You get it at like lvl 14, and it's basically impossible for a group of less than 5 without someone having waterbreathing.

Murlocs surround a sunken ship and you have to get in. The spawn rate on them is rediculous, they pull aggro from long distances and seem to chain aggro, and it's hard to get close to them underwater if they attack a healer since they swim so fast, and if you don't have waterbreathing you have to watch your breath meter. Oh yeah and they clip through walls in the ship. o_O

The guards in Pyrewood do that crap through the city wall also. Your pet can follow them but you cannot.

Annoying to no end.

[Khorne]Johnny X said:

Fuck that quest. Seriously. I tried it on my 21 rogue and it was a bitch, and I tried it back in OB with my 18 or 19 druid with aqua form and it was a bitch.

I'm dumping the rogue for now though, switching to Dwarven Hunter. Engineering is just too damn cool.

i hate trog shamans myself,especially when they're 2 levels above you. You're fighting them, and then bam, they heal themselves. It's like having to kill them twice.

-MT-Stealth said:
i hate trog shamans myself,especially when they're 2 levels above you. You're fighting them, and then bam, they heal themselves. It's like having to kill them twice.

A lot of mobs are like that. Fucking sucks. :(

[Khorne]Johnny X said:

That quest was gay.
I did it with my lvl 16 hunter though :eek:
A whole bunch of people had aggroed them, and I used Eyes of the Beast to get them to aggro my pet somewhere else. Then I just rushed in there and got the treasure before they clipped through the wall.
The first ship (southern one) is waaaaaaaay harder than the second. The first one there's always this pocket of like 10 murlocs underneath and they'll aggro you through the wall. The second at least you can see where all the damn murlocs are.

Don't most classes get some form of interrupt? Rogues get kick, Shamans get Earth Shock, Warriors have Shield Bash, etc...

filsinger said:
come to illidan and play with #serenitynow bunch of vup'rs + tw.

How can you guys wait in a queue for 40-60 min to play? It was fun playing with you guys but now that they fixed it theres no way im gonna wait that long.

Back