Silens Recruiting a Few More

Felonius

Veteran XV
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334646

The nazi assholes known as Silens are recruiting a few more dedicated players. We're switching servers to Laughing Skull (Central PvP) because Archimonde turned out to be, well, down for days at a time. I'll be back after 6pm EST today, so just drop me a /msg on IRC or send me a private message here on Tribalwar if interested and I'll get back to you ASAP. We could use Night Elf Warriors, Shadow Priests, Rogues, and Druids for our "first round" of characters. We roll characters in groups that work together in certain group templates. You won't be limited to that character, that's just the one we need first for our PvP groups. We approach the game a little differently than most guilds, but competitive Tribes players should feel right at home.

Refer to the above link for more info.

Another shameless bump.

We're looking for Night Elf Warriors, Druids, Shadow Priests, Hunters, or any type of Rogues. (Rogues can be any race.) /msg me on IRC, or contact me in-game if you're on Laughing Skull. I'm playing there as Silveryn.

I'd just like to iterate that we're a fun guild, despite being nazi about certain things. We plan on being the best PvP guild in the game. (Does that sound cocky or what?) We're all rolling new characters now on Laughing Skull, which looks to have the best competition of any PvP server out there. It would be a good time to join up if you're interested, since we're all just starting out now. Here's an updated roster of some of the Tribes players in the guild in case anyone wants to know the people they'd be playing with:

JohnnyBlaze
Voidsinger
Pubknight
Wonderdog
Anvil
BurnYaBad
Felonius
finalheaven
Shade
FOG|Adren
trepanation
B-Zotch
JoeMomma5000
Hobbiticus
eldee
Taurus
Fedex
madbomber
Romulus
Remus
n3gative
NetStalker
Prophecy
jotun
AdreNaLiNe
Harn
Azrael
Apoc
atreyu
Cliath
Achilles
Gray-Fox

I have been getting disconnected every 10 min due to some coding prob that they are working out. I guess a ton of people have had the same prob. My ingame name is Ravinor if you want to get a hold of me....currently a lvl 4 night-elf hunter.

Are you guys all cool to play with? and how do you handle communications?
I have a small group about 5 or so players, we tend to stay to our selfs due to the communication issues, but would be nice to hang with some old school as well.

We're still looking for a few people who are interested in playing Hunters and Shadow-spec'd priests. Most people are Level 20+ by now, but a few are lower level. So it wouldn't be too hard to get caught up.

Back