I was wrong.

LoD from the top down are assholes.

Thats the end of it.

Last edited:
st is not trying to dominate the server

neither is lod

you dont seem to know what you are talking about

the sentiment of the guilds members are not all the same as its leaders

furthermore, st does not have every advantage...

lod is far more organized than st, so despite their slightly lower membership count, the two are actually fairly balanced...

(you joke about how st has failed at attacks on lod, but lod has had nearly the same success against st)...

no, in actuality, the leadership of both LoD and ST are aware the many of the servers are dominated by a single guild, and that playing on these server, for the most part, sucks... they are also aware that its a game, and it is supposed to be fun, so that either one wiping out the other entirely would ruin gameplay on the server for a fair amount of time...

also, you make it sound like LoD has no allies, and actually they have a number of allies...

Holy fuck are you serious. :rofl:

According to ST's actions, the purpose of this game is to alliance up, share all discs and rescourses and have sing-a-longs together dancing around a fire. (but lets get LoD hurrah!)

Oh, LoD has waged war on probably 4 or 5 different guilds this week alone. No matter what happens, at least they got BALLS.

But i guess i should just stfu, since obviously you're an EXPERT on knowing what all the sentiments of the leaders on this server want eh?

yes, im serious.

and if you're judgin st by actions, you dont seem to realize that in that way lod is rather similar.

but, st doesnt hog any discs, except for the ones st island, which they do share w/ allies

but lod does the same thing w/ the discs on the iceisland, as well as w/ the trainer village... there is always an exp group not far from the village to try and stop anyone who goes to train there, in a "carebear" manner to keep themselves and their allies stronger.

never said i was an expert, a few chats w/ leadership characters, and some forum watching w/ show you a lot...

wp/ubi are currently working on another patch, specifically to stop uber-guilds from forming, and dominating a server... something death is showing can be done, which is one of the reasons the leaders of st and lod have ccrs pretty much at the ready anytime they need anything.

Last edited:
"A number of alliances" :rofl:

How many exactly, is "a number"

Please make a list for everyone below to see.

1.Kry'Kal (being used for trainers before being discarded)
2.?

Oh, and name ONE advantage that silent tribe DOESNT have.

In other words your argument is useless.

k thx.

FYI im a leader now of LoDs biggest sub, u wanna know what MY sentiment is?

edit:Not biggest. Decided something else and banned most of our guild :)

Last edited:
anyone who shows up to help defend can be considered an ally... 3 or 4 guilds have shown up to help LoD in the past, thats including kry'khal, and lv, as well as hom, dont recall the other.

SlotR said:
FYI im a leader now of LoDs biggest sub, u wanna know what MY sentiment is? :lol:
Not really, since you're obviously the type that gives LoD it's bad name.

A thing to point out: You seem to think this is a game about annihilation. It's not. If LoD Keep were steamrolled tomorrow, would all the players in tha guild spontaneously disappear? No. So, this whole "ST can't beat us we aer still h3r3!!11!!" bullshit is just that, bullshit. Destroy a city, build a new one, some folks bail to another guild, new peeps come in.... that's how it works. At least Death doesn't suffer from the one-guild-on-the-server syndrome. Seems to me that's what you want to happen, except it would be LoD on top.

:chill: a little, Slot, it's only a game.

LoD has a bad name? Who gave it a bad name, you? People like you? ROFL.

When I was ST, I admiredLoD for standing up, defending and deafeating the guilds siege that was 3x its size and allied to the entire server. ALL the while, PK'ing at will, having a BLAST(obviously) and not giving a SHIT that the entire server was whinging about it.

I guess for somebody like me, being AGAINST the entire server rather than being with the entire server... Isnt even a choice.

how is it more fun?

we get to pk, and siege, and have great xp mobs...

granted, i dont love st, but lod isnt offering all that much more.

Last edited:
A thing to point out: You seem to think this is a game about annihilation. It's not.

for me it is.

At least Death doesn't suffer from the one-guild-on-the-server syndrome. Seems to me that's what you want to happen, except it would be LoD on top.

Yes I agree completely. We can all be thankful for the events that took place on Mothers Day.

:chill: a little, Slot, it's only a game.

I know, sometimes i get excited too easy sometimes. Its why im takin these next 3 days off to go binge drinking and fishing. :D

The only thing that I disliked LoD doing was when they had a group of like 50 peeps together...wandering around and killing R2's around Khar. I luckily survived that sneak attack somehow...thank god for Hide/Stealth :)

But looking back on it...BFD. It's not like they do that every day...and its not like people cant just go to KC instead...blah blah.

Anyways...I'm glad to be with'em now...

LostDuck said:
The only thing that I disliked LoD doing was when they had a group of like 50 peeps together...wandering around and killing R2's around Khar. I luckily survived that sneak attack somehow...thank god for Hide/Stealth :)

You would never catch me in such a group. I would be bored out of my mind before it even began.

Yesterday I went out to raid Lok Ri XP groups with just 2 others. Wow what a blast. We got a 30 dex rune off someone (poor bastard :D) and made a couple 100k GP's all the while.

Now thats fun shit.

Maniacal said:
how is it more fun?

we get to pk, and siege, and have great xp mobs...

granted, i dont love st, but lod isnt offering all that much more.

For me...I like fighting for the 'underdog' (by numbers LoD is the underdog). The chance to bring up a city...from its birth and to see it grow and such...Defending it when needed. These are things that make it 'more fun' for me.

One advantage we (us ex-ST's) have in judging all this is that we have been on both sides of the fence...and like this side more.

To each their own... :)

Back