[T3] No one will like it

Pages : [1] 2

slacker
05-12-2003, 17:56
i personally ill learn it and enjoy it like i did t2, as a new game. sure t2 sucked to start, but it did get better and is now actually fun.

in t3, all you awesome vets will suck. someone with a n00b name you have never seen will kill you over and over. you will seem clunky and uncoordinated. just like in t2.

dont ****ing gripe. this wont be tribes1, oe really anything close to it. its a brand new game with a brand new feel. give it a few weeks before you complain about it

FSB-SPY
05-12-2003, 18:09
in t3, all you awesome vets will suck. someone with a n00b name you have never seen will kill you over and over. you will seem clunky and uncoordinated. just like in t2.

I remember hearing this when Tribes 2 was about to come out. Then I was getting t-mails every other day asking to join because they thought I was the tribe leader...

Not sure, but it sounds like you're the one that has the gripe for some reason. Guess this is your second shot of making it big in Tribes? ;)

Shinigami
05-12-2003, 18:16
i personally ill learn it and enjoy it like i did t2, as a new game. sure t2 sucked to start, but it did get better and is now actually fun.

dont ****ing gripe. this wont be tribes1, oe really anything close to it. its a brand new game with a brand new feel. give it a few weeks before you complain about it

You know what assuming does...

slacker
05-12-2003, 18:22
I remember hearing this when Tribes 2 was about to come out. Then I was getting t-mails every other day asking to join because they thought I was the tribe leader...

Not sure, but it sounds like you're the one that has the gripe for some reason. Guess this is your second shot of making it big in Tribes? ;)
i have a gripe that people dont give **** a chance

and i dont really try to make it big, although i do like competition

Pendragon
05-12-2003, 18:23
I agree :signed: Give it a chance.

Shinigami
05-12-2003, 18:37
Making threads griping about people griping is a bit hypocitical, don't you think?

You can't really blame them anyway, T2 turning out like it did.

Not to mention that your initial post assumes way too much about T:V.

Rabid Poop
05-12-2003, 19:16
Planetside is so good, it is going to blow T.V. out of the water, just look at all the educated opinions in this thread on the greatest tribes site of all time, tribes3.org:

http://www.tribes3.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1 900

Beren
05-13-2003, 05:05
i wrote an article about people who griped after t2.. i hope it isn't as bad this time around, gripers piss me off.

Sir Lucius
05-13-2003, 05:11
i wrote an article about people who griped after t2.. i hope it isn't as bad this time around, gripers piss me off.

that was a gripe.

Sanchez
05-13-2003, 09:49
way to gripe about gripers :rolleyes:

i play/played t2 since release. I think the only reason i stuck with it because the people i knew from t1 were playing, and people i met from t2 itself. yea its not quite as bad as people say it is, but im sure theres better out there. I think community plays a big role in the game (at least it does for me).

Yogi
05-13-2003, 10:03
T2 was buggy, and not what anyone had been led to expect. We were lied to, misled, and misdirected about what T2 would be. Throw in all the bugs and performance issues and you have reason to complain.

Mr.Sleep
05-13-2003, 10:05
Well, I won't buy it on the first day like I did T2, but here's to hoping...

Shinigami
05-13-2003, 10:31
T2 was buggy, and not what anyone had been led to expect. We were lied to, misled, and misdirected about what T2 would be. Throw in all the bugs and performance issues and you have reason to complain.

^^^^^^^^

MaxxCarnage
05-15-2003, 21:04
All I know is, when T2 first came out... I killed a lot of people. The T1 players had an advantage... no matter what it is, if it has jet packs and skiing tribers will have the advantage. PERIOD.

Data
05-15-2003, 22:02
All I know is, when T2 first came out... I killed a lot of people. The T1 players had an advantage... no matter what it is, if it has jet packs and skiing tribers will have the advantage. PERIOD.

:rocker:

RedSpider
05-15-2003, 22:09

People like you are why I still play tribes, I'll smash your **** a few times then you'll drop from the server.

Dapug
05-18-2003, 21:29
Cant wait personally...

NAT Mav
05-23-2003, 03:11
This thread is valid because we all know that all of the T1 vets sucked at T2 and got owned on the ladders by noob teams. :rolleyes:

Kaiser
05-23-2003, 07:57

"Sir!"

"What is it private?"

"The ignorance meter! It's... it's gone...."

"PLAID!"

FalseMyrmidon
05-23-2003, 09:28
Well, I won't buy it on the first day like I did T2, but here's to hoping...
pre release demo
rtcw 'test' style