[T:V] Packaging ideas

Kendo
05-09-2003, 16:34
I know this is way soon but it doesnt affect gameplay at all and therefore can be discussed.

I would like to see the T:V CD picture (picture on the CD) to be made to look like a disc.

Like it would be blue and electric looking just like the default tribes disc texture.

TeckMan
05-09-2003, 16:37
would be a cool and recognizable disc graphic.
however, people new to the franchise might think the in game disc launcher is modeled after shooting actual T:V game discs, which would be quite lame.

so i vote maybe and I don't really care since there won't be a cd check ;)

Kendo
05-09-2003, 21:09
You've gotta be pretty dumb to think the disks in game are modeled after the CD picture. Besides anyone whos dumb like wont care anyway.

Nyarlathotep
05-11-2003, 01:48
You've gotta be pretty dumb to think the disks in game are modeled after the CD picture. Besides anyone whos dumb like wont care anyway.

Anyone that dumb is probably incapable of installing the game themselves, so it shouldn't be a concern. :)

I like the idea. I'm just hoping for a small retail box instead of the huge clunker boxes that just get immediately thrown out.

FalseMyrmidon
05-11-2003, 13:54
cool idea
:signed:
and small boxes > big boxes

Void|deadjawa
05-11-2003, 15:14
Yeah, thats a really cool idea. It would be very stylized.

And if anyone thinks the disklauncher shoots CDs....:ftard:

TeckMan
05-11-2003, 19:15
I'm just saying it's a possibility if you never played tribes before and saw the CD before seeing the launcher. :p

Pendragon
05-12-2003, 16:13
who cares what a cd looks like if the game is good but,

:signed: