[T1] Base ****

epidemic
04-29-2003, 17:13
I think most of understand that in a actual match base **** is obviously a solid objective, but when your in a public game with few players on either team, is it warranted? Some may argue it's the way Tribes was meant to be played. Me? I say if there are too few people to handle base ****, then no, one shouldn't ****. Especially since it's a public game. People are there to have fun, not repair a base or try and chase down cappers without an epack.

What about YOU? How does the vast majority of the Tribes community feel about base **** on a public server where there are a small amount of people? Or just base **** in general on a public server

Natural
04-29-2003, 17:23
Welcome to three years ago.

Colosus
04-29-2003, 17:25
Welcome to three years ago.

Three? We're talking at least 10,000-15,000 years. It is called Common Courtesy.

epidemic
04-29-2003, 17:34
In response to natural's reply: If you have no opinion to share, don't share at all.

Also: I'm aware that this issue must have been brought up before, and am also aware that Starsiege: Tribes is an old game. Either you answer the question(s) or you don't. Simple as pie.

jsut
04-29-2003, 17:49
your sig is 65k.

anyone that rapes base on a sparsly populated server is stupid. no one with a brain does it. and it's been discussed to death. Thus, natural's reply.

Marweas
04-29-2003, 17:54
he... has no title. I don't know what to think of him without a title! He must not exist.

Sir Lucius
04-29-2003, 18:02
he... has no title. I don't know what to think of him without a title! He must not exist.
Last Post: Never

You're right, he probably doesn't exist. We're not actually in this thread -- we're shadows from a echo's past.

epidemic
04-29-2003, 18:09
jsut: I thank you for clearing that up.

About my sig: Deal with it =\

I'd rather have no title than a "Member" title. I don't enjoy being flamed.

Locke355
04-29-2003, 18:10
I think most of understand that in a actual match base **** is obviously a solid objective, but when your in a public game with few players on either team, is it warranted? Some may argue it's the way Tribes was meant to be played. Me? I say if there are too few people to handle base ****, then no, one shouldn't ****. Especially since it's a public game. People are there to have fun, not repair a base or try and chase down cappers without an epack.

What about YOU? How does the vast majority of the Tribes community feel about base **** on a public server where there are a small amount of people? Or just base **** in general on a public server

Lemme guess. You played T2.. and after a year of crashing, you installed T1 to try that out. Right?

Locke355
04-29-2003, 18:11
jsut: I thank you for clearing that up.

About my sig: Deal with it =\

I'd rather have no title than a "Member" title. I don't enjoy being flamed.

You dont need a member title for me to flame you.

epidemic
04-29-2003, 18:18
Locke355: A "Member" title entices it. I've been playing the Starsiege series since.. well since Starsiege. Sadly, I do not have the tech specs to operate T:2, so I gave my copy away to a friend.

Useless Information: Not once have I ever willingly un-installed Starsiege: Tribes, or Starsiege.

FSB-SPY
04-29-2003, 18:27
A token of my appreciation for how hardkoRe you are, friend: http://www.team5150.com/~fsb-spy/PHPnuke/modules/Forums/images/smiles/sickle.gif

Stamp it on your butt and wear it proudly, comrade.

Shinigami
04-29-2003, 18:37
A token of my appreciation for how hardkoRe you are, friend: http://www.team5150.com/~fsb-spy/PHPnuke/modules/Forums/images/smiles/sickle.gif

Stamp it on your butt and wear it proudly, comrade.

He's not more hardcore than me!! I've been playing since Earthsiege!!!

Darkpoint
04-30-2003, 11:05
I've been playing since....uh....since....u h....since before t2!!!1!

Wufei
04-30-2003, 11:15

Since Starsiege eh?