What details do you think will be spilled on the 24th?

Roundhouse321

Veteran X
Well, one thing that might be forsure is the title of the game and the developers. But hopefully we get to see some screen shots and progress of the game.

What do you hope to see or think they will show?

did they ever say anything about the engine? wether they were going to construct one themselves or buy one from another company. In any case, i hope to see some details on the engine and what they can accomplish with it.

Da_Timsta said:
did they ever say anything about the engine? wether they were going to construct one themselves or buy one from another company. In any case, i hope to see some details on the engine and what they can accomplish with it.

I'm fairly sure they are making their own engine again.

I have a feeling it may not be called Tribes:Vengeance as suspected. If so, I'll be bumping my April Fools thread. ;)

2 DAYS!

I personally can't wait to hear all the info.

Although the speculation has been fun. Although it has proven that some of you are retarded ;)

They've already said we'll find out who is making at and we should get a screen shot and a piece of concept art that Thrax has been teasing us with.

t3segway.jpg

filsinger said:
Thrax actually said we are not going to get the concept art until after he gets back. And that won't be till next week.

Ah, I missed that. Ok. We should get a screen shot atleast.

well the concept art isnt really what im mostly bothered about. More who will be developing and some general info. Screenies, art, etc. usually dont end up that way in the final product anyways =)

and now i get to depart for sydney, and come back 3 days after the announcment to find out what happened and to read goodness knows how many long arse threads about what happens..

Beren said:
and now i get to depart for sydney, and come back 3 days after the announcment to find out what happened and to read goodness knows how many long arse threads about what happens..

They don't have computers hooked up to the new technical wonder, the "World Wide Web" in Austrailia? bummer! :(

:lol: @ Haggis

Last edited:
Man do I get mis-quoted a lot. Everybody here needs to learn to read. Words mean things, and when you don't read all of the words you change the meaning.

Of course, somebody will now quote me as having said, "Everybody needs to learn words change meaning."

:chill:

Back