Doods! Give the noobs directions to Silent Tribe!

Mabelrode

Contributor
Veteran XX
I'm levelling as fast as I can and hope to meet up with all the TWers on Death who joined Silent Tribe. Since I am reading on the Warcry boards and shit that ST has already gotten into hostilities with the other dipshit guilds, AND that the guilds are now freely going out to hunt down the newbies looking to reach their rivals, us up-and-comers need to know what mainland city we should jump to once we are Ranked high enough. And once there, which way to travel to get to the ST safe zone? What town or city should we look for? Just give us some advice as to how to keep a low profile until we can contact you guys and bind to the ToL for Colossa or one of the other ST areas.

Don't worry, its not like people are going to check this board to see if you are planning on joining ST

Just don't mention it, and people won't grief you for it, and just pop into IRC (#shadowbane) when your ready for a summons to colossa.

Badabing badaboom.

I hear ya MeSlayer, I wasn't planning on declaring public on Death... I was thinking the TW tribe can makes it's plans here anyways. Thx fer the hookup.

Whoa, hey Lost, is that the guild that will become the TW guild, then? Or is it like, just holding until something more concrete? Should we seek out the Merciless guys, or go to ST? Does Merciless have themselves a city yet? As things develope it gets more confusing...

its called Sowers of Discord now

last night kinda sucked, but kinda fun too, we hung out at LoDs doorstep :lol:

i killed one of their scouts :eek:

Aly said:
Until lvl 23-25 I would stay on newb island

^^^^^^ what?

stay on newb till 21 and you get kicked off (cant bind to anymore towns on noob island)

stay in KC or Khar from 21-35, youll bet exp around there, plus you arent really even supposed to be on STs island until you are r3...

Well, back 2 original qweshtun: Where is "Ice Island' that I keep hearing about that belongs to ST? I assume Sowers of Discord hang there for safety and shit? Where on the map is it, what town should we bind to when leaving noob island? There are enough maps out now that I thin peeps will know what you're talking about if you tell us some names.

Mabelrode said:
Well, back 2 original qweshtun: Where is "Ice Island' that I keep hearing about that belongs to ST? I assume Sowers of Discord hang there for safety and shit? Where on the map is it, what town should we bind to when leaving noob island? There are enough maps out now that I thin peeps will know what you're talking about if you tell us some names.

ice island is the island LoD is on

the island that st is on is the one to the east of KC

use your world map

its has nice little labels, and when you click on a guild location (marked by a shield) it gives info about that guild

Rabid Poop said:
ofn i'm R3 and got into merciless at lvl 25

well, dont expect it happen again

they were a little easy on the no-r2s-on-the-island-rule, but not anymore... and not suprising it was, in part, due to a number of people invited into merciless...

Back