So I had a dream about Tribes 3 last night...

Sir Lucius
04-14-2003, 07:03
It basically went something like my dad had a build of the engine he got for work from work or something like that and he wasn't really intersted. Well I aniouxly loaded it up thinking to myself I just wouldn't tell anyone.

It looked like tribes2 with brither colors and less fog pretty much. The textures were more detailed. All I really saw was this HUGE apc. It was a brownish color. ABout the size of 5 havocs side by side, just this really big gunship with a giant wingspan. It was called the Brogstorm or something. I saw another ship for a breif moment called the Ixteira wich kind of looked like something out of homeworld. A box segmented hull with kind of a butterfly'd wingspan.

Anyways the vechiles were pretty big in comparison to the player models so I didn't get a good look at those.

Interesting tho, huh?

FSB-SPY
04-14-2003, 07:17
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/images/smilies/scared.gif

Sir Lucius
04-14-2003, 07:36
You're just jealous that I got to see the build and you didn't ;P

Got Haggis?
04-14-2003, 08:10
I had a dream last night that I went to go see Ministry (i really do have tickets to see them, but the show isn't until May) and they played all their crappy songs I didn't like, and the synth line to We Believe started, and then it turned into a crappy song making me really pissed off. (We Believe is a great song from the album Twitch)

snow
04-14-2003, 08:35
OMG did the dream look like it was drawn in MSpaint??

j/k love your artwork.