Keep the derms out of T3!

PyroTeknik

Contributor
Veteran XV
No, really.

They were totally useless, confusing due to poor skinning compared to other "normal" skins, and aside from the funny voices, they looked like demonic flaming homos.
Maybe if they made them a separate team they'd be less ghey.

But whatevah.
Keep em out :eek:

The Derms for T2 are very cool, would like to see them go to T3 but if they dont I can live with it.

What I never seen was a all Bioderm clan for T2, that would have been cool.

one of my favortie things about t2 is that players were recognizable just by things like their style of play, the way they moved etc.

model choice played a big part in this. I'd like to see more models added for t3 (5-6 maybe?).

hudu said:
one of my favortie things about t2 is that players were recognizable just by things like their style of play, the way they moved etc.

model choice played a big part in this. I'd like to see more models added for t3 (5-6 maybe?).
I recognize people in T1 by their movements as well. I don't know how to explain it, but i can.

who deleted my f'n post :|
pyro is still gay & derms are good
even tho humans > derms

If they get real distinction such as different weapons, armour, speeds etc then keep them. Otherwise no point unless you like to waste ram and joining server time on useless eyecandy!!

- did this in shifter. Derms have special weapons OR the server can remove derms entirely so it saves resources.

adding a new set of weapons for derms just doubles the balancing issues. Which futher increases the bitch factor by the community. To make the derms very different from the humans would be a "interesting". It could fly (with bitching a launch) , and be great, or the 99% of the rest of the chance, get bitched at non stop, till the Tribes franchise gets buried.

i have never used derms myself, but i see that others do. And selection and choice for people is good; but trying to complicate things would be parlous on the part of the dev team..

Back