[T3] What are you going to do?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Colosus
03-13-2003, 11:32
What will you do when game comes out?

PowdaHound
03-13-2003, 11:43
I hope they remember the "sport game (t1) vs strategy game (t2)" thing they came up with at that get together... Hopefully they realize what made T1 so good.

Stinkfist
03-13-2003, 11:50
I hope they remember the "sport game (t1) vs strategy game (t2)" thing they came up with at that get together... Hopefully they realize what made T1 so good.
engrish prease.

Colosus
03-13-2003, 11:55
He's talking about Tribes council. Where we talked about Tribes as a sport.

Stinkfist
03-13-2003, 11:57
He's talking about Tribes council. Where we talked about Tribes as a sport.

ah, makes more better sense now.

Ceiling_Fan
03-13-2003, 11:58
I have enough Series Loyalty left to simply buy the game first and hope it's good later. I think a really bad Tribes 3 will kill the loyalty though.

Still..Optimism!

SureShot
03-13-2003, 13:08
wtf happened to seeing how people voted? engrish please

Colosus
03-13-2003, 13:09
wtf happened to seeing how people voted? engrish please

It is an option that can be turned on. I left it off for this poll.

SureShot
03-13-2003, 13:20
damn you, this would have been nice to see how people that say "I'm never giving them one more cent!" really voted.

Colosus
03-13-2003, 13:27
hah That would be interesting. I can always look it up later, but we have to get more votes first. ;-)

Limbo
03-13-2003, 13:31
buying it, and be hopelessly addicted...again :f

Sircle
03-13-2003, 13:43
i dont see an option for warez

Sift
03-13-2003, 13:43
I am buying it on release pending beta test reports

FireStorm!
03-13-2003, 14:10
i dont see an option for warez

Feannag
03-13-2003, 14:29
I just read that interview with Thrax (or whatever the hell his name is) and I'm dumb-founded. Putting MORTARS on shrikes? No speed cap in T2? Jesus, there was one before Classic and I've never seen anything but those blasters on shrikes (barring some mods). It's almost like he's not even AWARE of the tribes we know. And he's helping to MAKE Tribes 3?!? That's not a very good sign. I've not any more faith in Tribes if a wanker like THATis contributing to making the next one. If they're smart enough to release a demo, I'll try it. But I sure as hell not getting optimistic like in Tribes 2. THAT was a big mistake.

Colosus
03-13-2003, 14:32
I just read that interview with Thrax (or whatever the hell his name is) and I'm dumb-founded. Putting MORTARS on shrikes? No speed cap in T2? Jesus, there was one before Classic and I've never seen anything but those blasters on shrikes (barring some mods). It's almost like he's not even AWARE of the tribes we know. And he's helping to MAKE Tribes 3?!? That's not a very good sign. I've not any more faith in Tribes if a wanker like THATis contributing to making the next one. If they're smart enough to release a demo, I'll try it. But I sure as hell not getting optimistic like in Tribes 2. THAT was a big mistake.

Ummm Dude, it was someone else asking about mortars on shrikes. Thrax has been playing T1 competitively since beta. He knows good gameplay. He would never put a mortar on a shrike.

Neek
03-13-2003, 14:34
Read it again. Only this time in context:
http://www.tribes3.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=6 49

There was no interviewer, just random forum monkeys.
...And Thrax never said all that crap you claim to say he did.

Neek
03-13-2003, 14:39
Ummm Dude, it was someone else asking about mortars on shrikes. Thrax has been playing T1 competitively since beta. He knows good gameplay. He would never put a mortar on a shrike.
Hey Colosus, seeing as this is like the 10,000,000th person to think that the forum Q&A on Tribes3.org was an interview, would you mind putting some sort of discaimer at the top of that news post that establishes the context?

Colosus
03-13-2003, 15:07
Thrax was kind enough to stop by Tribes3.org to answer some questions about the next Tribes game while we were dealing with server issues. BigPappa went through the thread and picked out a majority of the questions and answers in order to share with those of you that missed it.

I figured that was clear enough. But perhaps Thrax will actually give us a real interview to find out information on the game...

Thrax Panda
03-13-2003, 20:02
i dont see an option for warezor watch for reliable TW reviews.