LTB: ATI All-In-Wonder Radeon 7500

Data

Contributor
Veteran XX
The lowest price I've seen for these is $120+shipping online (NewEgg I think). This is perfect for the HTPC project I'm working on, but I really don't want to spend over $100 for a video card in this machine. If I can find one used for about $90+shipping that would be ideal. Original packaging is not necessary, but I would expect it to be reasonably packed for safe shipping. Please include software and that badass remote. ;)

Thanks guys.

You might be in luck. I'm at school right now, but when I get home tonight, I'll check and see. I'm fairly sure that I have one sitting in an inert machine.

i think my friend has a all in one wonder radeon 7500 dvi ... but i won't be able to contact him til about the 19th/20th of January when i get back to school. If u wanna wait that long lemme know i make sure its a high priority to ask him for it when i get there.

Yeah :)

Also, Ive talked to a few people who bought refurbed video cards from them, and said they were like new. One guy last week got a 9700 Pro in retail box and everything with it for $239..

They got one listed now too, but its not in stock :(

NewEgg is out of stock on the refurb items. The cards for $79 don't come with some of the hardware either, so I'm thinking that's out of the question for now.

You'd think with 3 generations of the same card on the market right now, the oldest one would be more reasonably priced...

Back