[T1] Request for teamsize hud

Milk-Man

Veteran XX
But wait! not ur normal teamsize hud. I need one that shows players that are still alive. Its nice to know in Arena how many on your team are still alive (who cares bout the dead ones. Also needs to be stand alone or for stripped. Any help?

Just a 2 number one will be fine. Red for enemy Green for freindly.

No. If u die your still on say BE, it still shows u as being on the team, ur just dead. and no not in observer either. just cuz u die doesnt mean u get thrown into observer.. ur just dead.

runar released a team track hud that placed everyone's health status on the screen. only works for viking pack i think, not sure if he released a stripped/etc version of it..

Milk-Man said:
No. If u die your still on say BE, it still shows u as being on the team, ur just dead. and no not in observer either. just cuz u die doesnt mean u get thrown into observer.. ur just dead.

none of the teamsize huds I've used do

I use presto though

sure it's possible..all you have to do is build a list of all the players on each team, then parse for death messages. When they die take 'em out the list.Then just count the number of items in the list and poof you got the number of living teammates.

Back