[T2Request]Blue Effects

Travace

Veteran XV
i am trying to put a set together of varius peeps stuff (not to realease or anythign jsutfor personnal use) i got everything i need except Laser Target , PLasma fire , blaster fire. If anyone knows where i can dl those in a blue effect or if someone would make em it would be nice to have a full every weapon skin and effect along witha blue Gui set.

i did plasma and tried to do blaster, the trail and the "explosion" are coded so you cant change it.

click my sig for my site, and try my links page for effects

Sweet Thx Yaason I got the plasma one from you

If the blaster is not doable :( but o well

Do you nkow if anyone has redone the laser target or if its evon possable??

Thx Br
This didnt have a Target laser Recolor But it did have a Recolor for the landspike fire. Wich I will use Thx.

Is it evon possable to recolor the Target Laser?
If so how do i edit aplha layers with PS? idd make it myself.

I've made a 'blue' blaster bolt. The blast is blue, and the bolt is blue. The trail is still red-ish but its mostly blue (although you can easily see the red trail). Thats as close as it can get, the red trail is coded in for some g'damn reason. Let me know if you want it, I'll upload it to my site.

I've also got blue effects on my site, various blue repair beams, blue mortar explosions, etc

Mav said:
I've made a 'blue' blaster bolt. The blast is blue, and the bolt is blue. The trail is still red-ish but its mostly blue (although you can easily see the red trail). Thats as close as it can get, the red trail is coded in for some g'damn reason. Let me know if you want it, I'll upload it to my site.

I've also got blue effects on my site, various blue repair beams, blue mortar explosions, etc

That would be awsome if would up it to your site
with this and the laser BR found my quest would be complete mostly

Back