[T1 Release] shockwave explosion

Shadowfox

Veteran X
I found this random image called 'warp' in the entities volume, pretty sure its not used in the game... anyways, i thought it would make a nice shockwave :eek:

sfx-warp-shockwave1.jpg

download

*thx jelly* :)

edit: my vol for this particular set of files doesnt seem to work for some people, so I included the .bmp's--just stick all the bmp's into your skins folder like you would with a vol.

Last edited:
for me its base/skins... i know that using some of the older script sets, though, you need to put it in the base folder (i use stripped now tho).

i think either thats a bad vol, or the zip is partially corrupt. I say that cause I'm running Viking Pack. And VP doesn't really like vol files, so I have to manually extract the files and place them in the proper folder. Well TribesTools keeps giving me an error, on just this one vol

tt.jpg

weird--i had that error when i first .vol'ed it, and it wouldnt work in game... so i re vol'ed it and it worked fine...only for me i guess ;/ im using pakscape, someone want to vol it w/ another program for me?

Mav said:
i think either thats a bad vol, or the zip is partially corrupt. I say that cause I'm running Viking Pack. And VP doesn't really like vol files, so I have to manually extract the files and place them in the proper folder. Well TribesTools keeps giving me an error, on just this one vol

tt.jpg

i concur. i got the same thing

I re-vol'ed it like a billion times, still got the same msg :( the other vols i've made with other files work fine, so I dont know whats wrong.

yah, what rb said :eek: pakscape and volumer20 both unvol'ed it np. Error is w/ tribes tools...but anyways, i included the bitmaps in the zip, so enjoy :)

Back