[T1 Disc Release] a new base skin for the Disc...

ragingbunny

Veteran X
i noticed that i was getting bored with the original disc skin, and the one that mani made that everyone has recolored, so i tried to make a new original disc skin that could be edited and used by whoever....

well here are the images.

discpropic.jpg

discpropic2.jpg

I included the photoshop file in the second file......

http://www.team3wa.com/rb/showskins.php?cats=Discs
at the bottom, the file name is self explanatory.

everyone has my "OK" to use anything from this file or edit to your heart's content.

ok..since i just got kicked out of a pub(fuck you niggerfool) i decided to check it out in game. I am keeping this disc forever.

It's really detailed and the exhaust effect rocks.
I'm going to add some orange to match my disc.

Man this disc is > *.disc

I really hope you dont think i'm defacing it.
I've NEVER, come across a disc launcher skin where I was in complete 'whoa' status.

sshot0068.jpg

You knwo i'm going to add more. I just need to be clever about it, like you ;)

:heart:

ok 'NEWBS':
for those who Download:

you MUST rename the file to Disc.bmp

and goes into base/skins folder

the wolffman said:
pardon the ignorance, but i'm not. care to inform the uninformed about why skinning the disc in air is difficult?

it's not difficult at all. it's just that, well, there have been colored discs forever and you apparently seem to be wondering why the disc is blue 'out' of chamber as apposed to being grey while 'in' the chamber.

re-color the disc while in the chamber to be whatever the color it is that you seek. I did it. orange/gray. You can too.

its not the disc thats blue outside the chamber, its the glow effect around it, and that can be changed

the disc itself is still grey outside the chamber but the glow makes it look blue

Sarc can you make me a blue version of that? blue on the disk instead of red/orange? id do it, but im lazy ;p

Back