fsb-spys movie? link?

FSB-SPY said:
Guess jim kazama of Tekken fame isn't fond of a barrage of constant MID AIRS in movies!

PS: This was probably the 7th or so movie released back when guys like kyuss and others started the whole trend. It's old, and it's a joke if you couldn't tell. Go back to memorizing combos if you still have no clue at this point.

:lol:

It's so obvious you are cheating in that movie FSB-SPY, or should I say FSB-CHEATER!
I thought it was great, especially the music.

Gr00ve said:
It's so obvious you are cheating in that movie FSB-SPY, or should I say FSB-CHEATER!
I thought it was great, especially the music.
for real, when he hit that leet lpb midair blaster shot, omfg i yelled cheater. He had to be using autoaim.cs in that shot.

the movie was obviously a joke, it started out with a scout cap on rollercoaster....it wasnt showing off his skill....no offense russian but it wasnt really even that funny....it has its moments however.

SyNtHeTiC said:
the movie was obviously a joke, it started out with a scout cap on rollercoaster....it wasnt showing off his skill....no offense russian but it wasnt really even that funny....it has its moments however.
... who didnt know it wasnt a joke?

FSB-SPY said:
Guess jim kazama of Tekken fame isn't fond of a barrage of constant MID AIRS in movies!

PS: This was probably the 7th or so movie released back when guys like kyuss and others started the whole trend. It's old, and it's a joke if you couldn't tell. Go back to memorizing combos if you still have no clue at this point.

im gay

Last edited:
Back