[T1] Botb3 news

in latest botb you have to cheat to be able to get a shot in it
thats how competitive it's become in the movie making industry..

random said:

Or get several of the movie staff on an empty server and set up insane shots :]

random said:

at least you don't have to sleep with the head of botb staff anymore to get a shot in

You all are fucking gay.

Im trying to do this for the community, you should appreciate it. All you do is complain. If you dont wanna download it, then dont. This is for the people who actually enjoy this stuff. And on the note of cheats in botb2, there were no cheating shots that I know of and only 1 of them could be questioned, and that was the snipe on the guy out of the fog. If you want to know more ask perro.

By the way, ayzianboy, if you really want me to send you my config i'll do it. Msg me in irc np. I find it funny that you dont even know me and you still rant on about OFN. Get a fuckin life man...

JaDe said:
You all are fucking gay.

Im trying to do this for the community, you should appreciate it. All you do is complain. If you dont wanna download it, then dont. This is for the people who actually enjoy this stuff. And on the note of cheats in botb2, there were no cheating shots that I know of and only 1 of them could be questioned, and that was the snipe on the guy out of the fog. If you want to know more ask perro.

By the way, ayzianboy, if you really want me to send you my config i'll do it. Msg me in irc np. I find it funny that you dont even know me and you still rant on about OFN. Get a fuckin life man...

I said I could lend a hand in botb3...

I posted in the thread on the General Tribes...

Ok ayzianboy, you obviously know nothing about what happened. You dont know me, nor do I know you...so why do you even bother? Get a life you fucking nerd...

yeah oh my god get a life you nerd.. posting on an internet gaming message board

god ur such nerd :rolleyes:
damn nerds are taking over the internet

and wasn't there already a BOTB 3? [/QUOTE]

There was supposed to be. Flipper was in charge and it was barely even started. He disappeared for awhile.

sorry for being a nerd guys, i just watch movies over and over, cuz there arent more out... thats why i remembered, sorry again
:( :(

yes commenting on something that happened in a game i play makes me a nerd ves many apologies beg forgiveness going to ctrl-k now :mofo:

Back